No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Complex transport behavior accompanying domain switching in La0.1Bi0.9FeO3 sandwiched capacitors
3. J. Wang, J. B. Neaton, H. Zheng, V. Nagarajan, S. B. Ogale, B. Liu, D. Viehland, V. Vaithyanathan, D. G. Schlom, U. V. Waghmare, N. A. Spaldin, K. M. Rabe, M. Wuttig, and R. Ramesh, Science 299, 1719 (2003).
6. J. Li, J. Wang, M. Wuttig, R. Ramesh, N. Wang, B. Ruette, A. P. Pyatakov, A. K. Zvezdin, and D. Viehland, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 5261 (2004).
7. J. Seidel, L. W. Martin, Q. He, Q. Zhan, Y. H. Chu, A. Rother, M. E. Hawkridge, P. Maksymovych, P. Yu, M. Gajek, N. Balke, S. V. Kalinin, S. Gemming, F. Wang, G. Catalan, J. F. Scott, N. A. Spaldin, J. Orenstein, and R. Ramesh, Nature Mater. 8, 229 (2009).
9. Q. He, C. H. Yeh, J. C. Yang, G. S. Bhalla, C. W. Liang, P. W. Chiu, G. Catalan, L. W. Martin, Y. H. Chu, J. F. Scott, and R. Ramesh, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 067203 (2012).
12. L. W. Martin, Y. H. Chu, M. B. Holcomb, M. Huijben, P. Yu, S. Han, D. Lee, S. X. Wang, and R. Ramesh, Nano Lett. 8, 2050 (2008).
13. H. Bea, M. Bibes, F. Ott, B. Dupe, X. H. Zhu, S. Petit, S. Fusil, C. Deranlot, K. Bouzehouane, and A. Barthelemy, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 017204 (2008).
14. H. Yang, H. M. Luo, H. Wang, I. O. Usov, N. A. Suvorova, M. Jain, D. M. Feldmann, P. C. Dowden, R. F. DePaula, and Q. X. Jia, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 102113 (2008).
16. A. Q. Jiang, C. Wang, K. J. Jin, X. B. Liu, J. F. Scott, C. S. Hwang, T. A. Tang, H. B. Lu, and G. Z. Yang, Adv. Mater. 23, 1277 (2011).
22.A simple estimation indicates the vertical resistance of the BFO film is only ∼104 Ω (the resistivity of as-deposited BFO is 106 Ω mm measured by the four-probe technique), while the junction resistance is larger than 107 Ω. The transport behavior of device is mainly determined by the two junctions.
25.The BFO film has been annealed in an oxygen pressure of 100 Pa, which may yield oxygen vacancies according to the work of Yuan et al.29
26.A defective layer at the BFO/electrode interface can depress the response of interfacial barrier to polarization change as demonstrated by Ref. 19.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month