No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Long minority carrier lifetime in Au-catalyzed GaAs/AlxGa1−xAs core-shell nanowires
6. D. J. Wolford, G. D. Gilliland, T. F. Kuech, J. F. Klem, H. P. Hjalmarson, J. A. Bradley, C. F. Tsang, and J. Martinsen, Appl. Phys. Lett. 64, 1416 (1994).
8. D. J. Wolford, G. D. Gilliland, T. F. Kuech, L. M. Smith, J. Martinsen, J. A. Bradley, C. F. Tsang, R. Venkatasubramanian, S. K. Ghandi, and H. P. Hjalmarson, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 9, 2369 (1991).
11. P. Parkinson, H. J. Joyce, Q. Gao, H. H. Tan, X. Zhang, J. Zou, C. Jagadish, L. M. Herz, and M. B. Johnston, Nano Lett. 9, 3349 (2009).
12. F. W. Smith, H. Q. Le, V. Diadiuk, M. A. Hollis, A. R. Calawa, S. Gupta, M. Frankel, D. R. Dykaar, G. A. Mourou, and T. Y. Hsiang, Appl. Phys. Lett. 54, 890 (1989).
14. L. V. Titova, T. B. Hoang, H. E. Jackson, L. M. Smith, J. M. Yarrison-Rice, Y. Kim, H. J. Joyce, H. H. Tan, and C. Jagadish, Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 173126 (2006).
15. S. Perera, M. A. Fickenscher, H. E. Jackson, L. M. Smith, J. M. Yarrison-Rice, H. J. Joyce, Q. Gao, H. H. Tan, C. Jagadish, X. Zhang, and J. Zou, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 53110 (2008).
17. L. V. Titova, T. B. Hoang, J. M. Yarrison-Rice, H. E. Jackson, Y. Kim, H. J. Joyce, Q. Gao, H. H. Tan, C. Jagadish, X. Zhang, J. Zou, and L. M. Smith, Nano Lett. 7, 3383 (2007).
23. R. K. Ahrenkiel, M. M. Aljassim, B. Keyes, D. Dunlavy, K. M. Jones, S. M. Vernon, and T. M. Dixon, J. Electrochem. Soc. 137, 996 (1990).
24. R. K. Ahrenkiel, in Semiconductors and Semimetals, edited by K. A. Richard and S. L. Mark (Elsevier, 1993), Vol. 39, p. 39.
Article metrics loading...
GaAs/AlxGa1−xAs core-shell nanowires were grown by metal organic chemical vapor deposition with optimized AlxGa1−xAs shell and twin-free Au-catalyzed GaAs cores. Time-resolved photoluminescence measurements were carried out on single nanowires at room temperature, revealing minority carrier lifetimes of 1.02 ± 0.43 ns, comparable to self-assisted nanowiresgrown by molecular beam epitaxy. The long minority carrier lifetimes are mainly attributed to improvement of the GaAs/AlxGa1−xAs interface quality. The upper limit of surface recombination velocity of the structure is calculated to be 1300 cm/s with the AlxGa1−xAs shell grown at 750 °C, which is comparable with planar double heterostructures.
Full text loading...
Most read this month