No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Plasmon-induced fluorescence and electroluminescence from porphine molecules on GaAs(110) in a scanning tunneling microscope
16. C. Zhang, R. Zhang, S. Jiang, L. Zhang, H. Y. Gao, X. L. Zhang, L. G. Chen, Y. Liao, and Z. C. Dong, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 073111 (2012).
22. M. Gouterman, “Optical spectra and electronic structure of porphyrins and related rings” in The Porphyrins (Academic, 1978), Vol. 3.
23. Z.-C. Dong, X. L. Zhang, H. Y. Gao, Y. Luo, C. Zhang, L. G. Chen, R. Zhang, X. Tao, Y. Zhang, J. L. Yang, and J. G. Hou, Nat. Photonics 4, 50 (2010).
28.The detection limit of the experiment corresponded to 2% of the intensity observed with Ag tips.
33. X.-L. Guo, Z.-C. Dong, A. S. Trifonov, K. Miki, Y. Wakayama, D. Fujita, K. Kimura, S. Yokoyama, and S. Mashiko, Phys. Rev. B 70, 233204 (2004).
35.The generation of molecular fluorescence at negative sample voltage via hot holes would require an Auger-type process to promote a valence band electron to the LUMO along with the injection of a hole to the HOMO. Such a mechanism is unlikely.
36. R. Berndt, A. Baratoff, and J. K. Gimzewski, Scanning Tunneling Microscopy and Related Methods, NATO ASI Series E Vol. 184 (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1990).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month