No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
An extremely low-noise heralded single-photon source: A breakthrough for quantum technologies
5.Roadmap Quantum Optics, Science and Technology Roadmaps for Metrology. Foresight Reference Document of the Technical Committees of EURAMET (draft update 2012).
16. A. Avella, G. Brida, I. P. Degiovanni, M. Genovese, M. Gramegna, L. Lolli, E. Monticone, C. Portesi, M. Rajteri, M. L. Rastello, E. Taralli, P. Traina, and M. White, Opt. Express 19, 23249 (2011).
18. D. Bonneau, M. Lobino, P. Jiang, C. M. Natarajan, M. J. Tanner, R. H. Hadfield, S. N. Dorembos, V. Zwiller, M. G. Thompson, and J. L. O'Brien, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 053601 (2012).
22. A. Giudice, G. Simmerle, D. Veronese, R. Biasi, A. Gulinatti, I. Rech, M. Ghioni, and P. Maccagnani, Proc. SPIE 8375, 83750P (2012).
23. A. Gulinatti, I. Rech, F. Panzeri, C. Cammi, P. Maccagnani, M. Ghioni, and S. Cova, “New silicon SPAD technology for enhanced red-sensitivity, high-resolution timing and system integration,” J. Mod. Opt. (published online).
24.Certain commercial equipment, instruments, or materials are identified in this paper to foster understanding. Such identification does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
25.EOSPACE, Inc., Redmond, WA.
27. W. Schmunk, M. Gramegna, G. Brida, I. P. Degiovanni, M. Genovese, H. Hofer, S. Kck, L. Lolli, M. G. A. Paris, S. Peters, M. Rajteri, A. M. Racu, A. Ruschhaupt, E. Taralli, and P. Traina, Metrologia 49, S156 (2012).
33.ONF, introduced in Ref. 15, is defined as , where corresponds to the number of background/true counts measured by the detector.
34.A further reduction of would obviously reduce ONF and values, but would also lose true heralded photons.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month