No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Crystal field splitting and optical bandgap of hexagonal films
3. A. A. Bossak, I. E. Graboy, O. Y. Gorbenko, A. R. Kaul, M. S. Kartavtseva, V. L. Svetchnikov, and H. W. Zandbergen, Chem. Mater. 16, 1751 (2004).
7. H. Iida, T. Koizumi, Y. Uesu, K. Kohn, N. Ikeda, S. Mori, R. Haumont, R. Janolin, P. E. Kiat, J. M. Fukunaga, and Y. Noda. J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 81, 024719 (2012).
9. V. V. Pavlov, A. R. Akbashev, A. M. Kalashnikova, V. A. Rusakov, A. R. Kaul, M. Bayer, and R. V. Pisarev, J. Appl. Phys. 111, 056105 (2012).
10. W. B. Wang
, J. Zhao
, Z. Gai
, N. Balke
, M. Chi
, H. N. Lee
, W. Tian
, L. Zhu
, X. Cheng
, D. J. Keavney
, J. Yi
, T. Z. Ward
, P. C. Snijders
, H. M. Christen
, J. Shen
, and X. S. Xu
, e-print arXiv 1209.3293
11. K. Kuribayashi, K. Nagashio, K. Niwata, M. S. V. Kumar, and T. Hibiya, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 18, 444 (2008).
18. X. S. Xu, T. V. Brinzari, S. Lee, Y. H. Chu, L. W. Martin, A. Kumar, S. McGill, R. C. Rai, R. Ramesh, V. Gopalan, S.-W. Cheong, and J. L. Musfeldt, Phys. Rev. B 79, 134425 (2009).
19.The lattice constants of films on YSZ and on pt buffered are the same within the experimental uncertainty, due to the fast structural relaxation (see Ref. 3). Our measurements show similar XAS spectra for the two kinds of films, while those of have worse statistics due to the charging problem.
20. D.-Y. Cho, J.-Y. Kim, B.-G. Park, K.-J. Rho, J.-H. Park, H.-J. Noh, B. J. Kim, S.-J. Oh, H.-M. Park, J.-S. Ahn, H. Ishibashi, S.-W. Cheong, J. H. Lee, P. Murugavel, T. W. Noh, A. Tanaka, and T. Jo, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 217601 (2007).
21. J. Stohr and H. C. Siegmann, Magnetism from Fundamentals to Nanoscale Dynamics (Springer, Berlin, 2006).
23. H. Wadati, D. Kobayashi, H. Kumigashira, K. Okazaki, T. Mizokawa, A. Fujimori, K. Horiba, M. Oshima, N. Hamada, M. Lippmaa, M. Kawasaki, and H. Koinuma. Phys. Rev. B 71, 035108 (2005).
24. F. A. Cotton, Chemical Applications of Group Theory (Wiley, New York, 1990).
25. K.-T. Ko, H.-J. Noh, J.-Y. Kim, B.-G. Park, J.-H. Park, A. Tanaka, S. B. Kim, C. L. Zhang, and S.-W. Cheong, Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 207202 (2009).
26.These multiplets are divided into groups due to the p-d interactions, which have an energy scale of 5 eV (Ref. 21).
28.Our first principle calculations show a fairly flat top for the valence band, indicating a mixture of direct and indirect nature of the bandgap. Here, we made the assumption that the part of optical absorption spectrum shown in Fig. 3 inset is related to a direct bandgap according to the strong absorption coefficient () above the gap. The tail below the gap in Fig. 3 is consistent with a typical experimental artifact on film samples due to the reflections.
30.A 500 eV planewave cutoff and 6 × 6 × 3 k points mesh are used.
36.The energy threshold separating the localized and nonlocalized electronic states is chosen to be −7Ry. The muffin-tin radii are 2.35 Bohr for Lu, 1.98 Bohr for Fe, and 1.65 Bohr for O. The criterion for the number of plane waves is chosen to be , and the number of k points is 8 × 8 × 2 for A-type antiferromagnetic calculation.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month