No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Self-cavity laser oscillations with very low threshold from a symmetric organic crystal waveguide
3. Z. Q. Xie, B. Yang, F. Li, G. Cheng, L. L. Liu, G. D. Yang, H. Xu, L. Ye, M. Hanif, S. Y. Liu, D. G. Ma, and Y. G. Ma, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127, 14152 (2005).
5. Y. P. Li, F. Z. Shen, H. Wang, F. He, Z. Q. Xie, H. Y. Zhang, Z. M. Wang, L. L. Liu, F. Li, M. Hanif, L. Ye, and Y. G. Ma, Chem. Mater. 20, 7312 (2008).
9. H. H. Fang, Q. D. Chen, J. Yang, L. Wang, Y. Jiang, H. Xia, J. Feng, Y. G. Ma, H. Y. Wang, and H. B. Sun, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 103358 (2010).
10. H. Wang, F. Li, I. Ravia, B. R. Gao, Y. P. Li, V. Medvedev, H. B. Sun, N. Tessler, and Y. G. Ma, Adv. Funct. Mater. 21, 3770 (2011).
13. M. Ichikawa, K. Nakamura, M. Inoue, H. Mishima, T. Haritani, R. Hibino, T. Koyama, and Y. Taniguchi, Appl. Phys. Lett. 87, 221113 (2005).
19. Y. Yomogida, T. Takenobu, H. Shimotani, K. Sawabe, S. Z. Bisri, T. Yamao, S. Hotta, and Y. Iwasa, Appl. Phys. Lett. 97,173301 (2010).
21. H. H. Fang, R. Ding, S. Y. Lu, J. Yang, X. L. Zhang, R. Yang, J. Feng, Q. D. Chen, J. F. Song, and H. B. Sun, Adv. Funct. Mater. 22, 33 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
A symmetric waveguide structure of air/crystal/air comprising a slab crystal of cyano substituted oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) (OPV) has been developed for organic crystal lasers. The OPV crystals exhibit high photoluminescence efficiency of 30% and have smooth surfaces and edges, which ensures strong self-cavity optical confinement and provides optical feedback for the laser oscillation. A single-mode laser oscillation is observed around 573 nm with a threshold of 12.8 kW/cm2 that is one of the lowest values for organic crystal lasers. The leaky loss caused by the substrate is prevented by the air/crystal/air waveguide structure.
Full text loading...
Most read this month