No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Enhanced ultraviolet response using graphene electrodes in organic solar cells
5. R. Schlatmann, D. Wilms Floet, A. Hilberer, F. Garten, P. J. M. Smulders, T. M. Klapwijk, and G. Hadziioannou, Appl. Phys. Lett. 69, 1764 (1996).
12. S. Stankovich, D. A. Dikin, R. D. Piner, K. A. Kohlhaas, A. Kleinhammes, Y. Jia, Y. Wu, S. T. Nguyen, and R. S. Ruoff, Carbon 45, 1558 (2007).
13. K. V. Emtsev, A. Bostwick, K. Horn, J. Jobst, G. L. Kellogg, L. Ley, J. L. McChesney, T. Ohta, S. A. Reshanov, J. Röhrl, E. Rotenberg, A. K. Schmid, D. Waldmann, H. B. Weber, and T. Seyller, Nature Mater. 8, 203 (2009).
14. X. Li, W. Cai, J. An, S. Kim, J. Nah, D. Yang, R. Piner, A. Velamakanni, I. Jung, E. Tutuc, S. K. Banerjee, L. Colombo, and R. S. Ruoff, Science 324(5932), 1312 (2009).
21. C. Ferrari, J. C. Meyer, V. Scardaci, C. Casiraghi, M. Lazzeri, F. Mauri, S. Piscanec, D. Jiang, K. S. Novoselov, S. Roth, and A. K. Geim, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 187401 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
We demonstrate enhanced ultraviolet (UV) response in organic photovoltaic devices using few-layer graphene as the transparent and conducting electrode. This is compared to the same device stack fabricated on a conventional indium tin oxide (ITO) electrode. The enhanced UV response was confirmed by examining the photocurrent spectra over a wide spectral range and is consistent with the excellent UV transmittance of graphene over ITO. The results render the graphene electrode a promising alternative to ITO to enable applications for UV photodetectors or other optoelectronic devices with a wider optical window.
Full text loading...
Most read this month