No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
High-efficiency and low-efficiency-roll-off single-layer white organic light-emitting devices with a bipolar transport host
4. J. H. Jou, Y. C. Chou, S. M. Shen, M. H. Wu, P. S. Wu, C. R. Lin, R. Z. Wu, S. H. Chen, M. K. Weib, and C. W. Wang, J. Mater. Chem. 21, 18523 (2011).
6. F. L. Wong, M. K. Fung, S. L. Tao, S. L. Lai, W. M. Tsang, K. H. Kong, W. M. Choy, C. S. Lee, and S. T. Lee, J. Appl. Phys. 104, 014509 (2008).
7. J. Li, P. Chen, Y. Duan, F. F. Zhao, C. N. Li, W. F. Xie, S. Y. Liu, L. Y. Zhang, and B. Li, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 22, 798 (2007).
9. V. V. Cherpak, P. Y. Stakhira, D. Yu. Volynyuka, J. Simokaitiene, A. Tomkeviciene, J. V. Grazulevicius, A. Bucinskas, V. M. Yashchuk, A. V. Kukhta, I. N. Kukhta, V. V. Kosach, and Z. Yu. Hotra, Synth. Met. 161, 1343 (2011).
17. S. W. Kim, J. H. Park, S. S. Oh, D. Y. Kim, E. H. Choi, G. S. Cho, Y. H. Seo, S. O. Kang, and B. Park, Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 213511 (2006).
27. Y. F. Wang, Y. Liu, X. S. Li, H. R. Qi, M. X. Zhu, L. Wang, G. T. Lei, Q. L. Wei, W. G. Zhu, J. B. Peng, and Y. Cao, Org. Electron. 11, 1954 (2010).
29. Y. F. Wang, Y. Liu, Z. Y. Zhang, J. Luo, D. Y. Shi, H. Tan, G. T. Lei, M. X. Zhu, W. G. Zhu, and Y. Cao, Dyes Pigm. 91, 495 (2011).
31. J. H. Zou, H. Wu, C. S. Lam, C. D. Wang, J. Zhu, C. M. Zhong, S. J. Hu, C. L. Ho, G. J. Zhou, H. B. Wu, W. C. H. Choy, J. B. Peng, Y. Cao, and W. Y. Wong, Adv. Mater. 23, 2976 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
High-efficiency single-layer (SL) white organic light-emitting devices (WOLEDs) with a bipolar transport host were fabricated. The SL WOLEDs were achieved by combining blue and orange emission. Compared with the corresponding multilayer WOLEDs, the SL WOLEDs alleviated the efficiency roll-off without compromise of current efficiency due to the broader exciton formation zone and balance of carrier injection and transport. For example, The power efficiency of the SL WOLED based on Iridium (III) bis(4-phenylthieno[3,2-c]pyridinato-N,C2′) acetylacetonate orange emission could reach 20.9 lm/W at 1000 cd/m2, which also could reach 14.5 lm/W at a very high brightness of 5000 cd/m2.
Full text loading...
Most read this month