No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Organic single crystal transistor characteristics of single-crystal phase pentacene grown by ionic liquid-assisted vacuum deposition
12. A. L. Briseno, S. C. B. Mannsfeld, M. M. Ling, S. Liu, R. J. Tseng, C. Reese, M. E. Roberts, Y. Yang, F. Wudl, and Z. Bao, Nature (London) 444, 913 (2006).
13. J. Takeya, M. Yamagishi, Y. Tominari, R. Hirahara, Y. Nakazawa, T. Nishikawa, T. Kawase, T. Shimoda, and S. Ogawa, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 102120 (2007).
14. K. Nakayama, Y. Hirose, J. Soeda, M. Yoshizumi, T. Uemura, M. Uno, W. Li, M. J. Kang, M. Yamagishi, Y. Okada, E. Miyazaki, Y. Nakazawa, A. Nakao, K. Takimiya, and J. Takeya, Adv. Mater. 23, 1626 (2011).
16. K. S. Yun, B. D. Choi, Y. Matsumoto, J. H. Song, N. Kanda, T. Itoh, M. Kawasaki, T. Chikyow, P. Ahmet, and H. Koinuma, Appl. Phys. Lett. 80, 61 (2002).
23. S. Yaginuma, K. Itaka, M. Haemori, M. Katayama, K. Ueno, T. Ohnishi, M. Lippmaa, Y. Matsumoto, and H. Koinuma, Appl. Phys. Express 1, 015005 (2008).
28. L. B. Roberson, J. Kowalik, L. M. Tolbert, C. Kloc, R. Zeis, X. Chi, R. Fleming, and C. Wilkins, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127, 3069 (2005).
Article metrics loading...
Organic transistor characteristics of single-crystal phase pentacene were investigated. Ionic liquids (ILs) were used as not only a gate dielectric material in the transistors but also a crystallization solvent in vacuum deposition of pentacene. The crystal sizes reached 200 μm and their surface exhibits a molecularly step-and-terrace structure. There was no sign of IL molecules inside the crystal, and the impurity level of 6,13-pentacenequinone was also reduced. The average value of the field-effect mobility was not so inferior to those for the conventional pentacene single crystals, and the highest value exceeded 5 cm2/Vs, with the on/off current ratio of 104.
Full text loading...
Most read this month