No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Doping incorporation paths in catalyst-free Be-doped GaAs nanowires
1. C. Thelander, P. Agarwal, S. Brongersma, J. Eymery, L. Feiner, A. Forchel, M. Scheffler, W. Riess, B. Ohlsson, U. Gösele, and L. Samuelson, Mater. Today 9, 28 (2006).
4. M. D. Kelzenberg, S. W. Boettcher, J. A. Petykiewicz, D. B. Turner-Evans, M. C. Putnam, E. L. Warren, J. M. Spurgeon, R. M. Briggs, N. S. Lewis, and H. A. Atwater, Nature Mater 9, 239 (2010).
19. E. Uccelli, J. Arbiol, C. Magen, P. Krogstrup, E. Russo-Averchi, M. Heiss, G. Mugny, F. Morier-Genoud, J. Nygård, J. R. Morante, and A. Fontcuberta i Morral, Nano Lett. 11, 3827 (2011).
21. E. Russo-Averchi, M. Heiss, L. Michelet, P. Krogstrup, J. Nygård, C. Magen, J. Ramon Morante, E. Uccelli, J. Arbiol, and A. Fontcuberta i Morral, Nanoscale 4, 1486 (2012).
25. K. V. A. Walsh, Beryllium Chemistry and Processing (ASM International, 2009).
26.The structure of the nanowires is zinc blende with some twinning, similarly as what we have observed in the case of Si-doped nanowires in similar conditions.
Article metrics loading...
The incorporation paths of Be in GaAs nanowires grown by the Ga-assisted method in molecular beam epitaxy have been investigated by electrical measurements of nanowires with different doping profiles. We find that Be atoms incorporate preferentially via the nanowire side facets, while the incorporation path through the Ga droplet is negligible. We also show that Be can diffuse into the volume of the nanowire giving an alternative incorporation path. This work is an important step towards controlled doping of nanowires and will serve as a help for designing future devices based on nanowires.
Full text loading...
Most read this month