No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Electronic structure disorder, vibronic coupling, and charge transfer excitons in poly(fluorene-alt
3. H. Ohkita, S. Cook, Y. Astuti, W. Duffty, M. Heeney, S. Tierney, I. McCulloch, D. D. C. Bradley, and J. R. Durrant, Chem. Comm. 37, 3939 (2006).
11. D. Veldman, O. Ipek, S. C. J. Meskers, J. Sweelssen, M. M. Koetse, S. C. Veenstra, J. M. Kroon, S. S. van Bavel, J. Loos, and R. A. J. Janssen, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 130, 7721 (2008).
14. Y. W. Soon, T. M. Clarke, W. Zhang, T. Agostinelli, J. Kirkpatrick, C. Dyer-Smith, I. McCulloch, J. Nelson, and J. R. Durrant, Chem. Sci. 2, 1111 (2011).
27. H. Sirringhaus, R. Wilson, R. Friend, M. Inbasekaran, W. Wu, E. Woo, M. Grell, and D. Bradley, Appl. Phys. Lett. 77, 406 (2000).
28. K. Nomura, T. Aoki, K. Nakamura, T. Kamiya, T. Nakanishi, T. Hasegawa, M. Kimura, T. Kawase, M. Hirano, and H. Hosono, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 263509 (2010).
33. K. Vandewal, A. Gadisa, W. D. Oosterbaan, S. Bertho, F. Banishoeib, I. Van Severen, L. Lutsen, T. J. Cleij, D. Vanderzande, and J. V. Manca, Adv. Funct. Mater. 18, 2064 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Charge transfer processes in conjugated polymer:fullerene blends play an important role in the operation of organic solar cells and organic light emitting diodes. Herein, near-infrared emission from poly-(9,9-dioctylfluorene-alt-bithiophene) (F8T2) and [6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester blends was studied and attributed to charge transfer exciton (CTX) recombination. Polymer and CTX emission were monitored via low-temperature/transient photoluminescence and absorbance to elucidate the effects of annealing and composition on donor-acceptor morphology. CTX emission decreased and F8T2 vibronic structure was partially restored due to lower fullerene dispersion and polymer realignment upon annealing. Differences in the temperature-dependent emissions of the polymer singlet vs. CTX were attributed to exciton diffusion in the polymer phase vs. enhanced quenching at the donor-acceptor interface, respectively.
Full text loading...
Most read this month