No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
monitoring of molecular vibrations of two organic semiconductors in photovoltaic blends and their impact on thin film morphology
5. L. T. Dou, J. B. You, J. Yang, C. C. Chen, Y. J. He, S. Murase, T. Moriarty, K. Emery, G. Li, and Y. Yang, Nature Photon. 6, 180 (2012).
8. W. C. Tsoi, D. T. James, J. S. Kim, P. G. Nicholson, C. E. Murphy, D. D. C. Bradley, J. Nelson, and J.-S. Kim, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 9834 (2011).
13. W. C. Tsoi, D. T. James, E. B. Domingo, J. S. Kim, M. Al-Hashimi, C. E. Murphy, N. Stingelin, M. Heeney, and J.-S. Kim, ACS Nano 6, 9646 (2012).
14. D. T. James, B. K. C. Kjellander, W. T. T. Smaal, G. H. Gelinck, C. Combe, I. McCulloch, R. Wilson, J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, and J.-S. Kim, ACS Nano 5, 9824 (2011).
20. J. R. Ferraro and K. Nakamoto, Introductory Raman Spectroscopy (Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 1994).
21. Y. Yacoby and E. Ehrenfreund, in Light Scattering in Solids VI, edited by M. Cardona and G. Gfintherodt (Springer, Berlin/Heidelberg, 1991), Vol. 68, p.73.
23. H. Bronstein, Z. Y. Chen, R. S. Ashraf, W. M. Zhang, J. P. Du, J. R. Durrant, P. S. Tuladhar, K. Song, S. E. Watkins, Y. Geerts, M. M. Wienk, R. A. J. Janssen, T. Anthopoulos, H. Sirringhaus, M. Heeney, and I. McCulloch, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 3272 (2011).
24. M. J. Frisch, G. W. Trucks, H. B. Schlegel, G. E. Scuseria, M. A. Robb, J. R. Cheeseman, G. Scalmani, V. Barone, B. Mennucci, G. A. Petersson et al. Gaussian 09, revision A.02 (Gaussian, Inc., Wallingford, CT, 2009).
25. N. B. Colthup, L. H. Daly, and S. E. Wiberley, Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy, 3rd ed. (Academic Press, Boston, 1990), p. 287.
Article metrics loading...
We report in-situ simultaneous monitoring of molecular vibrations of two components in organic photovoltaic blends using resonant Raman spectroscopy. Blend films were composed of a low bandgap copolymer thieno[3,2-b]thiophene-diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPPTTT) and (6,6)-phenyl-C71-butyric acid ester (PC 70BM). Changes in Raman spectra associated with crystallization processes of each component and their impact on thin film morphology were studied during thermal annealing and cooling processes. Transition temperatures to crystalline phases in blends were measured at ∼150 °C and ∼170 °C for DPPTTT and PC 70BM, respectively. Such phase changes lead to modifications in local chemical composition reducing relative Raman peak intensities (IPC70BM/IDPPTTT) from ∼0.4 in PC 70BM-rich domains to ∼0.15 in homogeneous areas.
Full text loading...
Most read this month