No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Highly efficient inverted polymer solar cells with reduced graphene-oxide-zinc-oxide nanocomposites buffer layer
2. Y. He, J. You, L. Dou, C.-C. Chen, E. Richard, K. C. Cha, Y. Wu, G. Li, and Y. Yang, Chem. Commun. 48, 7616 (2012).
4.Press release by Heliatek, “Heliatek consolidates its technology leadership by establishing a new world record for organic solar technology with a cell efficiency of 12%,” January 16, 2013.
7. M. T. Lloyd, D. C. Olson, P. Lu, E. Fang, D. L. Moore, M. S. White, M. O. Reese, D. S. Ginley, and J. W. P. Hsu, J. Mater. Chem. 19, 7638 (2009).
18. S. Stankovich, D. A. Dikin, R. D. Piner, K. A. Kohlhaas, A. Kleinhammes, Y. Jia, Y. Wu, S. T. Nguyen, and R. S. Ruoff, Carbon 45, 1558 (2007).
21. J. Y. Oh, M. Shin, T. I. Lee, W. S. Jang, Y. J. Lee, C. S. Kim, J. W. Kang, J. M. Myoung, H. K. Baik, and U. Jeong, “Highly Bendable Large-Area Printed Bulk Heterojunction Film Prepared by the Self-Seeded Growth of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Nanofibrils,” Macromolecules (published online).
23. B. Conings, L. Baeten, H. G. Boyen, D. Spoltore, J. D'Haen, L. Grieten, P. Wagner, M. K. V. Bael, and J. V. Manca, J. Phys. Chem. C 115, 16695 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
In this study, we reported a 36% improvement in the performance of inverted solar cells as a result of increased short-circuit current (JSC) obtained using a composition of zinc oxide (ZnO) and reduced graphene oxide (RGO) as an n-type buffer layer. RGO-ZnO nanocomposites show higher electron conductivity than intrinsic ZnO; moreover, they show reduced contact resistance at the interface between the active layer and n-type buffer layer. These factors prevent carrier loss resulting from defects and recombinations in the device, thereby significantly increasing the JSC value for the device. Thus, an efficiency of 4.15% was achieved for inverted solar cells with a controlled RGO-ZnO nanocomposites layer.
Full text loading...
Most read this month