No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Production of a 100-m-long high-quality graphene transparent conductive film by roll-to-roll chemical vapor deposition and transfer process
3. S. Bae, H. Kim, Y. Lee, X. Xu, J.-S. Park, Y. Zheng, J. Balakrishnan, T. Lei, H. Ri Kim, Y. I. Song, Y.-J. Kim, K. S. Kim, B. Ozyilmaz, J.-H. Ahn, B. H. Hong, and S. Iijima, Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 574 (2010).
6. X. Li, W. Cai, J. An, S. Kim, J. Nah, D. Yang, R. Piner, A. Velamakanni, I. Jung, E. Tutuc, S. K. Banerjee, L. Colombo, and R. S. Ruoff, Science 324, 1312 (2009).
9. I. Vlassiouk, S. Smirnov, I. Ivanov, P. F. Fulvio, S. Dai, H. Meyer, M. Chi, D. Hensley, P. Datskos, and N. V. Lavrik, Nanotechnology 22, 275716 (2011).
10. X. Li, C. W. Magnuson, A. Venugopal, J. An, J. W. Suk, B. Han, M. Borysiak, W. Cai, A. Velamakanni, Y. Zhu, L. Fu, E. M. Vogel, E. Voelkl, L. Colombo, and R. S. Ruoff, Nano Lett. 10, 4328 (2010).
12. L. Liu, H. Zhou, R. Cheng, Y. Chen, Y.-C. Lin, Y. Qu, J. Bai, I. A. Ivanov, G. Liu, Y. Huang, and X. Duan, J. Mater. Chem. 22, 1498 (2012).
16. B. Wu, D. Geng, Y. Guo, L. Huang, Y. Xue, J. Zheng, J. Chen, G. Yu, Y. Liu, L. Jiang, and W. Hu, Adv. Mater. 23, 3522 (2011).
21. H.-J. Shin, K. K. Kim, A. Benayad, S.-M. Yoon, H. K. Park, I.-S. Jung, M. H. Jin, H.-K. Jeong, J. M. Kim, J.-Y. Choi, and Y. H. Lee, Adv. Funct. Mater. 19, 1987 (2009).
23. D. R. Roisum, Tappi J. 79, 217 (1996).
Article metrics loading...
A high-quality graphene transparent conductive film was fabricated by roll-to-roll chemical vapor deposition (CVD) synthesis on a suspended copper foil and subsequent transfer. While the high temperature required for the CVD synthesis of high-quality graphene has prevented efficient roll-to-roll production thus far, we used selective Joule heating of the copper foil to achieve this. Low pressure thermal CVD synthesis and a direct roll-to-roll transfer process using photocurable epoxy resin allowed us to fabricate a 100-m-long graphene transparent conductive film with a sheet resistance as low as 150 Ω/sq, which is comparable to that of state-of-the-art CVD-grown graphene films.
Full text loading...
Most read this month