No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Microstructural defects in GaN thin films grown on chemically vapor-deposited graphene layers
4. J. M. Lee, J. W. Choung, J. Yi, D. H. Lee, M. Samal, D. K. Yi, C.-H. Lee, G.-C. Yi, U. Paik, J. A. Rogers, and W. I. Park, Nano Lett. 10, 2783 (2010).
8. B. Heying, X. H. Wu, S. Keller, Y. Li, D. Kapolnek, B. P. Keller, S. P. DenBaars, and J. S. Speck, Appl. Phys. Lett. 68, 643 (1996).
11. T. Sugahara, H. Sato, M. Hao, Y. Naoi, S. Kurai, S. Tottori, K. Yamashita, K. Nishino, L. T. Romano, and S. Sakai, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Part 2 37, L398 (1998).
13. X. S. Li, W. W. Cai, J. H. An, S. Kim, J. Nah, D. X. Yang, R. Piner, A. Velamakanni, I. Jung, E. Tutuc, S. K. Banerjee, L. Colombo, and R. S. Ruoff, Science 324, 1312 (2009).
15. S. Bae, H. Kim, Y. Lee, X. F. Xu, J. S. Park, Y. Zheng, J. Balakrishnan, T. Lei, H. R. Kim, Y. I. Song, Y. J. Kim, K. S. Kim, B. Ozyilmaz, J. H. Ahn, B. H. Hong, and S. Iijima, Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 574 (2010).
16. D. A. Porter and K. E. Easterling, Phase Transformations in Metals and Alloys (CRC, Florida, 2004), pp. 116–142.
18. S. Amelinckx, Dislocations in Solids, edited by R. R. N. Nabarro (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1982), Chap. 6, pp. 167–186.
19. P. Hirsch, A. Howie. R. Nicholson, D. W. Pashley, and M. J. Whelan, Electron Microscopy of Thin Crystals (Krieger, New York, 1977), pp. 156–194.
Article metrics loading...
Microstructural defects in GaN thin films grown on graphene produced via chemical vapor deposition have been investigated using electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). EBSD analysis reveals the preferred orientations of the GaN films. We further examined the microstructural defects such as grain boundaries and threading dislocations present in the films using TEM. Plan-view TEM analysis showed presence of both high- and low-angle grain boundaries and the threading dislocations mostly bound to those grain boundaries. Moreover, the characteristics and behavior of the threading dislocations were also investigated using cross-section TEM analysis.
Full text loading...
Most read this month