No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Efficient electron injection from solution-processed cesium stearate interlayers in organic light-emitting diodes
2. J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, P. L. Burns, and A. B. Holmes, Nature 347, 539 (1990).
3. R. H. Friend, R. W. Gymer, A. B. Holmes, J. H. Burroughes, R. N. Marks, C. Taliani, D. D. C. Bradley, D. A. Dos Santos, J. L. Brédas, M. Lögdlund, and W. R. Salaneck, Nature 397, 121 (1999).
15. Y. Zhou, C. Fuentes-Hernandez, J. Shim, J. Meyer, A. J. Giordano, H. Li, P. Winget, T. Papadopoulos, H. Cheun, J. Kim, M. Fenoll, A. Dindar, W. Haske, E. Najafabadi, T. M. Khan, H. Sojoudi, S. Barlow, S. Graham, J.-L. Brédas, S. R. Marder, A. Kahn, and B. Kippelen, Science 336, 327 (2012).
17. T. Hasegawa, S. Miura, T. Moriyama, T. Kimura, I. Takaya, Y. Osato, and H. Mizutani, SID Int. Symp. Digest. Tech. Papers 35, 154 (2004).
20. A. Kanitz, R. Patzold, W. Sarfert, and R. Suhonen, U.S. patent 0085472 (2009).
23. H. T. Nicolai, M. Kuik, G. A. H. Wetzelaer, B. de Boer, C. Campbell, C. Risko, J. L. Brédas, and P. W. M. Blom, Nature Mater. 11, 882 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
The electron-injection capability of solution-processed cesium stearate films in organic light-emitting diodes is investigated. Cesium stearate, which is expected to exhibit good solubility and film formation due to its long hydrocarbon chain, is synthesized using a straightforward procedure. Light-emitting diodes are fabricated using orange-, yellow-, and blue-emitting conjugated polymers, comprising a cesium stearate electron-injection layer deposited from ethanol solution. It is demonstrated that these devices perform as well as benchmark devices using vacuum-deposited barium as electron-injection layer, without loss of color purity.
Full text loading...
Most read this month