No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
A trilayer architecture for polymer photoconductors
4. Y. Zhao, C. Di, X. Gao, Y. Hu, Y. Guo, L. Zhang, Y. Liu, J. Wang, W. Hu, and D. Zhu, Adv. Mater. 23(21 ), 2448 (2011).
7. J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, P. L. Burns, and A. B. Holmes, Nature 347(6293 ), 539 (1990).
15. Y. Guo, C. Du, G. Yu, C. Di, S. Jiang, H. Xi, J. Zheng, S. Yan, C. Yu, and W. Hu, Adv. Funct. Mater. 20(6 ), 1019 (2010).
18. X. Gong, M. Tong, Y. Xia, W. Cai, J. S. Moon, Y. Cao, G. Yu, C. L. Shieh, B. Nilsson, and A. J. Heeger, Science 325(5948 ), 1665 (2009).
22. M. Pope and C. E. Swenberg, Electronic Processes in Organic Crystals and Polymers (Oxford University Press, 1999).
23. G. Konstantatos, M. Badioli, L. Gaudreau, J. Osmond, M. Bernechea, F. P. G. de Arquer, F. Gatti, and F. H. L. Koppens, Nat. Nanotechnol. 7, 363 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
A trilayer architecture is designed for polymer photoconductors. In such a structure, photogenerated electrons in poly(3-hexylthiophene):[6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric acid ethyl ester (P3HT:PCBM) blend film will flow into a TiOx layer beneath and then diffuse into a underlying PCBM layer. Photogenerated holes and electrons are thus efficiently separated by the spacer TiOx, and, respectively, transport in P3HT and PCBM films, carrier recombination is thereby greatly suppressed. As a result, photocurrent of the PCBM/TiOx/P3HT:PCBM trilayer structure increases more than 200 times over that of the conventional P3HT:PCBM single layer device.
Full text loading...
Most read this month