No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Cellulose as biodegradable high-k
dielectric layer in organic complementary inverters
1. F. Ante, D. Kälblein, T. Zaki, U. Zschieschang, K. Takimiya, M. Ikeda, T. Sekitani, T. Someya, J. N. Burghartz, K. Kern, and H. Klauk, Small 8, 73–79 (2012).
5. A. Petritz, A. Wolfberger, A. Fian, J. R. Krenn, T. Griesser, and B. Stadlober, “ High performance p-type organic thin film transistors with an intrinsically photopatternable, ultrathin polymer dielectric layer,” Org. Electron. (published online).
7. M. Zirkl, A. Haase, A. Fian, G. Jakopic, G. Leising, B. Stadlober, I. Graz, N. Gaar, R. Schwödiauer, S. Bauer-Gogonea, and S. Bauer, Adv. Mater. 19, 2241–2245 (2007).
9. R. Capelli, J. J. Amsden, G. Generali, S. Toffanin, V. Benfenati, M. Muccini, D. L. Kaplan, F. G. Omenetto, and R. Zamboni, Org. Electron. 12, 1146–1151 (2011).
11. M. Irimia-Vladu, E. D. Glowacki, G. Schwabegger, L. Leonat, H. Z. Akpinar, H. Sitter, S. Bauer, and N. S. Sariciftci, Green Chem. 15, 1473–1476 (2013).
21. T. Rothländer, U. Palfinger, B. Stadlober, A. Haase, H. Gold, C. Palfinger, G. Domann, J. Kraxner, G. Jakopic, and P. Hartmann, J. Mater. Res. 26, 2470–2478 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
We report on the natural source based and biodegradable material cellulose on Al 2O3 as ultrathin hybrid high- k dielectric layer for applications in green electronics. Dielectric films of 16 nm cellulose (ε ≈ 8.4) and 8 nm Al 2O3 (ε ≈ 9) exhibit low leakage currents up to electric fields of 1.5 MV/cm. Pentacene and C60 based organic thin film transistors show a well-balanced performance with operation voltages around 2 V. They are implemented in complementary inverters with excellent switching behavior, a small-signal gain up to 60 and with exceptionally high and balanced noise margin values of 82% at ultralow operation voltage (VDD = 2.5 V).
Full text loading...
Most read this month