No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Amoeba-inspired computing architecture implemented using charge dynamics in parallel capacitance network
1. Handbook of Natural Computing, edited by G. Rozenberg, T. Bäck, and J. N. Kok (Springer, Berlin, 2012).
2. E. Bonabeau, M. Dorigo, and G. Theraulaz, Swarm Intelligence: From Natural to Artificial Systems (Oxford University Press, New York, 1999).
6. A. Tero, S. Takagi, T. Saigusa, K. Ito, D. P. Bebber, M. D. Fricker, K. Yumiki, R. Kobayashi, and T. Nakagaki, Science 327, 439 (2010).
10. M. Aono, S.-J. Kim, L. Zhu, M. Naruse, M. Ohtsu, H. Hori, and M. Hara, in Proceedings of NOLTA 2012 (IEICE, 2012), p. 586.
11. M. R. Garey and D. S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness (W. H. Freeman Publisher, New York, 1979).
14. U. A. Schöning, in Proceedings of the 40th Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (IEEE, 1999), p. 410.
16. K. Iwama and S. Tamaki, in Proceedings of the 15th annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SIAM, 2004), p. 328.
17. H. H. Hoos
and T. Stützle
, in STA 2000
, edited by I. P. Gent
, H. van Maaren
, and T. Walsh
), pp. 283
. See SATLIB at www.satlib.org
20. S. N. Yanushkevich, S. Kasai, G. Tangim, A. H. Tran, T. Mohamed, and V. P. Smerko, Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems, edited by M. A. Thornton (Morgan & Claypool Publishers, Colorado, 2013), p. 19.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month