No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The investigation of donor-acceptor compatibility in bulk-heterojunction polymer systems
7. K. H. Ong, S. L. Lim, H. S. Tan, H. K. Wong, J. Li, Z. Ma, L. C. H. Moh, S. H. Lim, J. C. de Mello, and Z. K. Chen, Adv. Mater. 23, 1409 (2011).
17. D. W. Laird, R. Stegamat, H. Richter, V. Vejins, L. Scott, and T. A. Lada, Patent WO 2008/018931 A2 (2008).
18. H. Y. Chen, J. Hou, S. Zhang, Y. Liang, G. Yang, Y. Yang, L. Yu, Y. Wu, and G. Li, Nature Photon. 3, 649 (2009).
20. X. Yang, J. Loos, S. C. Veenstra, W. J. H. Verhees, M. M. Wienk, J. M. Kroons, M. A. J. Michels, and R. A. J. Janssen, Nano Lett. 5, 579 (2005).
22. J. H. Huang, K. C. Li, F. C. Chien, Y. S. Hsiao, D. Kekuda, P. Chen, H. C. Lin, K. C. Ho, and C. W. Chu, J. Phys. Chem. C 114, 9062 (2010).
24. M. A. Lampart and P. Mark, Current Injection in Solids (Academic, New York, 1970).
26. Z. Xu, L. M. Chen, G. Yang, C. H. Huang, J. Hou, Y. Wu, G. Li, C. S. Hsu, and Y. Yang, Adv. Funct. Mater. 19, 1227 (2009).
31. D. S. Germack, C. K. Chan, B. H. Hamadani, L. J. Richter, D. A. Fischer, D. J. Gundlach, and D. M. DeLongchamp, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 233303 (2009).
34. N. C. Miller, S. Sweetnam, E. T. Hoke, R. Gysel, C. E. Miller, J. A. Bartelt, X. Xie, M. F. Toney, and M. D. McGehee, Nano Lett. 12, 1566 (2012).
35. E. T. Hoke, K. Vandewal, J. A. Bartelt, W. R. Mateker, J. D. Douglas, R. Noriega, K. R. Graham, J. M. J. Fréchet, A. Salleo, and M. D. McGehee, Adv. Energy Mater. 3, 220 (2013).
36. L. T. Dou, J. B. You, J. Yang, C.-C. Chen, Y. J. He, S. Murase, T. Moriarty, K. Emery, G. Li, and Y. Yang, Nature Photon. 6, 180 (2012).
38. J. B. You, L. T. Dou, K. Yoshimura, T. Kato, K. Ohya, T. Moriarty, K. Emery, C.-C. Chen, J. Gao, G. Li, and Y. Yang, Nat. Commun. 4, 1446 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
The fullerene derivative, indene-C60 bisadduct (ICBA), has been introduced into poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) to improve the efficiency of P3HT-based devices. However, we found that ICBA is not suitable for most low bandgap polymers. In this study, we have correlated the cell performance with surface energy between the donor and acceptor materials in a bulk-heterojunction cell. These results show that higher photocurrent can be attributed to the morphology improvement induced by larger surface energy difference (Δγ) between the low bandgap polymer and fullerene. These results also suggest that synthetic strategies which adjust the Δγ between donor and acceptor should be considered.
Full text loading...
Most read this month