No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Investigation of the optical properties of MoS2
thin films using spectroscopic ellipsometry
7. H. S. Lee, S.-W. Min, Y.-G. Chang, M. K. Park, T. Nam, H. Kim, J. H. Kim, S. Ryu, and S. Im, Nano Lett. 12, 3695 (2012).
10. Y.-H. Lee, X.-Q. Zhang, W. Zhang, M.-T. Chang, C.-T. Lin, K.-D. Chang, Y.-C. Yu, J. T.-W. Wang, C.-S. Chang, L.-J. Li, and T.-W. Lin, Adv. Mater. 24, 2320 (2012).
12. S. Najmaei, Z. Liu, W. Zhou, X. Zou, G. Shi, S. Lei, B. I. Yakobson, J.-C. Idrobo, P. M. Ajayan, and J. Lou, Nature Mater. 12, 754 (2013).
16. H. Fujiwara, Spectroscopic Ellipsometry: Principles and Applications (John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, 2007), p. 81.
20. A. Matkovic, U. Ralevic, M. Chhikara, M. M. Jakovljevic, D. Jovanovic, G. Bratina, and R. Gajic, J. Appl. Phys. 114, 093505 (2013).
21. CompleteEASETM Data Analysis Manual Version 4.63, J. A. Woollam Co., Inc., Lincoln, NE, 2011, p. 45.
Article metrics loading...
Spectroscopic ellipsometry (SE) characterization of layered transition metal dichalcogenide (TMD) thin films grown by vapor phase sulfurization is reported. By developing an optical dispersion model, the extinction coefficient and refractive index, as well as the thickness of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) films, were extracted. In addition, the optical band gap was obtained from SE and showed a clear dependence on the MoS2 film thickness, with thinner films having a larger band gap energy. These results are consistent with theory and observations made on MoS2 flakes prepared by exfoliation, showing the viability of vapor phase derived TMDs for optical applications.
Full text loading...
Most read this month