No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Nanowire photonic crystal waveguides for single-atom trapping and strong light-matter interactions
1. P. E. Barclay, Ph.D. dissertation (California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA, 2007).
6. J. D. Thompson, T. G. Tiecke, N. P. de Leon, J. Feist, A. V. Akimov, M. Gullans, A. S. Zibrov, V. Vuletic, and M. D. Lukin, Science 340, 1202 (2013).
22. A. Goban, K. S. Choi, D. J. Alton, D. Ding, C. Lacroute, M. Pototschnig, T. Thiele, N. P. Stern, and H. J. Kimble, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109(3 ), 033603 (2012).
23. A. Goban
, C.-L. Hung
, S.-P. Yu
, J. D. Hood
, J. A. Muniz
, J. H. Lee
, M. J. Martin
, A. C. McClung
, K. S. Choi
, D. E. Chang et al.
, e-print arXiv:1312.3446
24. O. J. Painter, Ph.D. dissertation (California Institute of Technology, 2001).
28. J. S. Douglas
, H. Habibian
, A. V. Gorshkov
, H. J. Kimble
, and D. E. Chang
, e-print arXiv:1312.2435
34. A. M. Jayich, J. C. Sankey, B. M. Zwickl, C. Yang, J. D. Thompson, S. M. Girvin, A. A. Clerk, F. Marquardt, and J. G. E. Harris, New J. Phys. 10, 095008 (2008).
38. M. Winger, T. D. Blasius, T. P. M. Alegre, A. H. Safavi-Naeini, S. Meenehan, J. Cohen, S. Stobbe, and O. Painter, Opt. Express 19(25 ), 24905 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
We present a comprehensive study of dispersion-engineered nanowire photonic crystal waveguides suitable for experiments in quantum optics and atomic physics with optically trapped atoms. Detailed design methodology and specifications are provided, as are the processing steps used to create silicon nitride waveguides of low optical loss in the near-IR. Measurements of the waveguide optical properties and power-handling capability are also presented.
Full text loading...
Most read this month