No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Polarity-inverted ScAlN film growth by ion beam irradiation and application to overtone acoustic wave (000-1)/(0001) film resonators
3. D. N. Nikogosyan, Properties of Optical and Laser-Related Materials: A Handbook (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 1997).
7. R. Matloub, M. Hadad, A. Mazzalai, N. Chidambaram, G. Moulard, C. S. Sandu, T. Metzger, and P. Muralt, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 152903 (2013).
11. J. S. Park, T. Minegishi, S. H. Lee, I. H. Im, S. H. Park, T. Hanada, T. Goto, M. W. Cho, T. Yao, S. K. Hong, and J. H. Chang, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 26(1), 90 (2008).
14. M. Stutzmann, O. Ambacher, M. Eickhoff, U. Karrer, A. L. Pimenta, R. Neuberger, J. Schalwig, R. Dimitrov, P. J. Schuck, and R. D. Grober, Phys. Status Solidi B 228, 505 (2001).
16. E. Milyutin, S. Harada, D. Martin, J. F. Carlin, N. Grandjean, V. Savu, O. Vaszquez-Mena, J. Brugger, and P. Muralt, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 28, L61 (2010).
22. J. F. Rosenbaum, Bulk Acoustic Wave Theory and Devices (Artech House, Boston, 1988).
Article metrics loading...
Polarity inversion in wurtzite film is generally achieved by the epitaxial growth on a specific under-layer. We demonstrate polarity inversion of c-axis oriented ScAlN films by substrate ion beam irradiation without using buffer layer. Substrate ion beam irradiation was induced by either sputtering a small amount of oxide (as a negative ion source) onto the cathode or by applying a RF bias to the substrate. Polarity of the films was determined by a press test and nonlinear dielectric measurement. Second overtone thickness extensional mode acoustic resonance and suppression of fundamental mode resonance, indicating complete polarity inversion, were clearly observed in bilayer highly oriented (000-1)/(0001) ScAlN film.
Full text loading...
Most read this month