No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Exfoliation of self-assembled 2D organic-inorganic perovskite semiconductors
1. H. S. Kim, C. R. Lee, J. H. Im, K. B. Lee, T. Moehl, A. Marchioro, S. J. Moon, R. Humphry-Baker, J. H. Yum, J. E. Moser, M. Grätzel, and N. G. Park, Sci. Rep. 2, 591 (2012).
3. J. H. Heo, S. H. Im, J. H. Noh, T. N. Mandal, C. S. Lim, J. A. Chang, Y. H. Lee, H. jung Kim, A. Sarkar, M. K. Nazeeruddin, M. Grätzel, and S. I. Seok, Nat. Photonics 7, 486 (2013).
10. S. Zhang, P. Audebert, Y. Wei, A. Al Choueiry, G. Lanty, A. Bréhier, L. Galmiche, G. Clavier, C. Boissière, J. S. Lauret, and E. Deleporte, Materials 3, 3385 (2010).
17. P. Blake, E. W. Hill, A. H. Castro Neto, K. S. Novoselov, D. Jiang, R. Yang, T. J. Booth, and A. K. Geim, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 063124 (2007).
21. P. Tonndorf, R. Schmidt, P. Bottger, X. Zhang, J. Borner, A. Liebig, M. Albrecht, C. Kloc, O. Gordan, D. Zahn, S. de Vasconcellos, and R. Bratschitsch, Opt. Express 21, 4908 (2013).
23. M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics: Electromagnetic Theory of Propagation, Interference and Diffraction of Light, 7th ed. (Cambridge University Press, 1999).
Article metrics loading...
Ultra-thin flakes of 2D organic-inorganic perovskite (C6H9C2H4NH3)2PbI4 are produced using micromechanical exfoliation. Mono- and few-layer areas are identified using optical and atomic force microscopy, with an interlayer spacing of 1.6 nm. Refractive indices extracted from the optical spectra reveal a sample thickness dependence due to the charge transfer between organic and inorganic layers. These measurements demonstrate a clear difference in the exciton properties between “bulk” (>15 layers) and very thin (<8 layer) regions as a result of the structural rearrangement of organic molecules around the inorganic sheets.
Full text loading...
Most read this month