No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Accurate and reproducible detection of proteins in water using an extended-gate type organic transistor biosensor
9. P. Stoliar, E. Bystrenova, S. D. Quiroga, P. Annibale, M. Facchini, M. Spijkman, S. Setayesh, D. de Leeuw, and F. Biscarini, Biosens. Bioelectron. 24, 2935–2938 (2009).
14. P. S. Stayton, S. Freitag, L. A. Klumb, A. Chilkoti, V. Chu, J. E. Penzotti, R. To, D. Hyre, I. L. Trong, T. P. Lybrand, and R. E. Stenkamp, Biomol. Eng. 16, 39–44 (1999).
16. A. Chapman-Smith and J. E. Cronan, Jr., J. Nutr. 129, 477S–484S (1999).
19. I. Mcculloch, M. Heeney, C. Bailey, K. Genevicius, I. Macdonald, M. Shkunov, D. Sparrowe, S. Tierney, R. Wagner, W. Zhang, M. L. Chabinyc, R. J. Kline, M. D. Mcgehee, and M. F. Toney, Nature Mater. 5, 328–333 (2006).
22. C. P. Chen, A. Ganguly, C. Y. Lu, T. Y. Chen, C. C. Kuo, R. S. Chen, W. H. Tu, W. B. Fischer, K. H. Chen, and L. C. Chen, Anal. Chem. 83, 1938–1943 (2011).
23. J. N. Miller and J. C. Miller, Statistics and Chemometrics for Analytical Chemistry, 6th ed. (Pearson, Harlow, 2010).
Article metrics loading...
In this Letter, we describe an accurate antibody detection method using a fabricated extended-gate type organic field-effect-transistor (OFET), which can be operated at below 3 V. The protein-sensing portion of the designed device is the gate electrode functionalized with streptavidin. Streptavidin possesses high molecular recognition ability for biotin, which specifically allows for the detection of biotinylated proteins. Here, we attempted to detect biotinylated immunoglobulin G (IgG) and observed a shift of threshold voltage of the OFET upon the addition of the antibody in an aqueous solution with a competing bovine serum albumin interferent. The detection limit for the biotinylated IgG was 8 nM, which indicates the potential utility of the designed device in healthcare applications.
Full text loading...
Most read this month