No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Suppression of slow capacitance relaxation phenomenon in Pt/Ba0.3
/Pt thin film ferroelectric structures by annealing in oxygen atmosphere
2. N. Setter, D. Damjanovich, L. Eng, G. Fox, S. Gevorgian, S. Hong, A. Kingon, H. Kohlsted, N. Y. Park, G. B. Stephenson, I. Stolitchnov, A. K. Taganstev, D. V. Taylor, T. Yamada, and S. Streiffer, J. Appl. Phys. 100, 051606 (2006).
3. O. Yu. Buslov, A. A. Golovkov, V. N. Keis, A. B. Kozyrev, S. V. Krasilnikov, T. B. Samoilova, A. Yu. Shimko, D. Ginley, and T. Kaydanova, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. 55, 2951 (2007).
5. N. McN. Alford, P. K. Petrov, A. G. Gagarin, A. B. Kozyrev, A. I. Sokolov, O. I. Soldatenkov, and V. A. Volpyas, Appl. Phys. Lett. 87, 222904 (2005).
9. A. V. Tumarkin, S. V. Razumov, A. G. Gagarin, M. M. Gaydukov, and A. B. Kozyrev, in Proceedings of the 37th European Microwave Conference (Horizon House Publications Ltd., London, 2007), p.1275.
11. A. K. Tagantsev, L. E. Cross, and J. Fousek, Domains in Ferroic Crystals and Thin Films (Springer, New York, 2010).
13. A. Kozyrev, M. Gaydukov, A. Gagarin, A. Altynnikov, V. Osadchy, A. Tumarkin, P. K. Petrov, and N. M. Alford, J. Appl. Phys. 106, 014108 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
The impact of oxygen annealing on the switching time of ferroelectric thin film capacitor structures Pt/Ba0.3Sr0.7TiO3/Pt was investigated. The response of their capacitance on pulsed control voltages before and after annealing was experimentally measured. It was demonstrated that the annealing results in suppression of the capacitance slow relaxation processes and increase of the threshold control voltages. These structures can therefore be attractive for fabrication of fast acting microwave devices.
Full text loading...
Most read this month