No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Solution processed nickel oxide anodes for organic photovoltaic devices
13. S. H. Park, A. Roy, S. Beaupré, S. Cho, N. Coates, J. S. Moon, D. Moses, M. Leclerc, K. Lee, and A. J. Heeger, Nature Photonics 3, 297–302 (2009).
18. K. X. Steirer, P. F. Ndione, N. E. Widjonarko, M. T. Lloyd, J. Meyer, E. L. Ratcliff, A. Kahn, N. R. Armstrong, C. J. Curtis, D. S. Ginley, J. J. Berry, and D. C. Olson, Adv. Energy Mater. 1, 813–820 (2011).
21. T. Y. Chu, S. Alem, P. G. Verly, S. Wakim, J. Lu, Y. Tao, S. Beaupré, M. Leclerc, F. Bélanger, D. Désilets, S. Rodman, D. Waller, and R. Gaudiana, Appl. Phys. Lett. 95, 063304 (2009).
26. E. L. Ratcliff, J. Meyer, K. X. Steirer, A. Garcia, J. J. Berry, D. S. Ginley, D. C. Olson, A. Kahn, and N. R. Armstrong, Chem. Mater. 23, 4988–5000 (2011).
30. E. Bovill, J. Griffin, T. Wang, J. W. Kingsley, H. Yi, A. Iraqi, A. R. Buckley, and D. G. Lidzey, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 183303 (2013).
31. D. R. Lide, Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 79th ed. (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
Nickel oxide thin films have been prepared from a nickel acetylacetonate (Ni(acac)) precursor for use in bulk heterojunction organic photovoltaic devices. The conversion of Ni(acac) to NiOx has been investigated. Oxygen plasma treatment of the NiO layer after annealing at 400 °C affords solar cell efficiencies of 5.2%. Photoelectron spectroscopy shows that high temperature annealing converts the Ni(acac) to a reduced form of nickel oxide. Additional oxygen plasma treatment further oxidizes the surface layers and deepens the NiO work function from 4.7 eV for the annealed film, to 5.0 eV allowing for efficient hole extraction at the organic interface.
Full text loading...
Most read this month