No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Core-halo issues for a very high intensity beam
1. P. A. P. Nghiem, N. Chauvin, E. Counienc, and C. Oliver, in Proceedings of IPAC2011, San Sebastian, Spain (2011).
2. P. A. P. Nghiem, N. Chauvin, M. Comunian, O. Delferriere, R. Duperrier, A. Mosnier, C. Oliver, and D. Uriot, Nuclear Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., Sect. A 654, 63–71 (2011).
3. R. Duperrier, N. Pichoff, and D. Uriot, in Proceedings of ICCS, Amsterdam, Netherlands (2002).
4. Proceedings of 7th ICFA Mini-Workshop on High Intensity High Brightness Hadron Beams, Lake Como, Wisconsin, USA, edited by N. V. Mokhov and W. Chou (Fermilab, 1999).
5. T. P. Wangler and K. R. Crandall, in Proceedings of XX International Linac Conference, Monterey, California (2000).
7. P. A. P. Nghiem, N. Chauvin, W. Simeoni, Jr., and D. Uriot, in Proceedings of 52nd Advanced Beam Dynamics Workshop on High Intensity High Brightness Hadron Beams, HB2012, Beijing, China (2012).
8. T. P. Wangler, RF Linear Accelerators (Wiley-VCH, 2008), pp. 289–313.
9. I. M. Kapchinsky, Theory of Resonance Linear Accelerators (Harford Academic Press, New York, 1985).
15. R. C. Davidson and H. Qin, Physics of Intense Charged Particle Beams in High Energy Accelerators (World Scientific, Singapore, 2001).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month