No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Enhanced piezoelectricity in YbGaN films near phase boundary
1. O. Ambacher, B. Foutz, J. Smart, J. R. Shealy, N. G. Weimann, K. Chu, M. Murphy, A. J. Sierakowski, W. J. Schaff, L. F. Eastman, R. Dimitrov, A. Mitchell, and M. Stutzmann, J. Appl. Phys. 87, 334 (2000).
3. R. Ruby, Proc. IEEE Ultrason. Symp. 1030 (2007).
4. A. Müller, D. Neculoiu, D. Vasilache, G. Konstantinidis, A. Stavrinidis, D. Vasilache, A. Cismaru, M. Danila, M. Dragoman, G. Deligeorgis, and K. Tsagaraki, IEEE Electron Device Lett. 30, 799 (2009).
5. H. Ichihashi, T. Yanagitani, S. Takayanagi, M. Kawabe, and M. Matsukawa, 2013 Joint UFFC, EFTF and PFM Symposium, Abstract book, IUS3-C-4.
6. K. M. Lakin, K. T. McCarron, and J. F. McDonald, Proc. IEEE Ultrason. Symp. 855 (2000)
11. T. Yanagitani, K. Arakawa, K. Kano, A. Teshigahara, and M. Akiyama, Proc. IEEE Ultrason. Symp. 2010, 2095.
21. Y. Ohashi and J.-I. Kushibiki, Proc. Symp. Ultrason. Electron. 32, 51 (2011).
22. M. E. Levinshtein, S. L. Rumyantsev, and M. S. Shur, Properties of Advanced Semiconductor Materials: GaN, AlN, InN, BN, SiC, and SiGe (Wiley, New York, 2001).
Article metrics loading...
Weak piezoelectricity in GaN is a problem in bulk acoustic wave filters and heterostructure field-effect transistors. In this study, enhancement of piezoelectricity in c-axis direction by substituting Yb for Ga was experimentally demonstrated. Thickness extensional mode electromechanical coupling coefficient k t for the YbxGa1−xN films increases with the Yb concentration from x = 0 to 0.3. Yb0.30Ga0.70N film near the phase boundary exhibited a maximum k t of 3.1%, which is approximately 2.5 times larger than that for a pure GaN.
Full text loading...
Most read this month