No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Photoluminescence properties and exciton dynamics in monolayer WSe2
3. H. Zeng, G.-B. Liu, J. Dai, Y. Yan, B. Zhu, R. He, L. Xie, S. Xu, X. Chen, W. Yao et al., Sci. Rep. 3, 1608 (2013).
4. J. S. Ross, S. Wu, H. Yu, N. J. Ghimire, A. M. Jones, G. Aivazian, J. Yan, D. G. Mandrus, D. Xiao, W. Yao et al., Nat. Commun. 4, 1474 (2013).
7. A. M. Jones, H. Yu, N. J. Ghimire, S. Wu, G. Aivazian, J. S. Ross, B. Zhao, J. Yan, D. G. Mandrus, D. Xiao et al., Nat. Nanotechnol. 8, 634 (2013).
11. S. Tongay, J. Suh, C. Ataca, W. Fan, A. Luce, J. S. Kang, J. Liu, C. Ko, R. Raghunathanan, J. Zhou et al., Sci. Rep. 3, 2657 (2013).
14. J. S. Ross, P. Klement, A. M. Jones, N. J. Ghimire, J. Yan, D. G. Mandrus, T. Taniguchi, K. Watanabe, K. Kitamura, W. Yao, D. H. Cobden, and X. Xu, Nat. Nanotechnol. 9, 268 (2014).
20. T. Cao, G. Wang, W. Han, H. Ye, C. Zhu, J. Shi, Q. Niu, P. Tan, E. Wang, B. Liu et al., Nat. Commun. 3, 887 (2012).
23. H. Shi, R. Yan, S. Bertolazzi, J. Brivio, B. Gao, A. Kis, D. Jena, H. G. Xing, and L. Huang, ACS Nano 7, 1072 (2014).
29. P. Tonndorf, R. Schmidt, P. Böttger, X. Zhang, J. Börner, A. Liebig, M. Albrecht, C. Kloc, O. Gordan, D. R. Zahn et al., Opt. Express 21, 4908 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
In this work, comprehensive temperature and excitation power dependent photoluminescence and time-resolved photoluminescence studies are carried out on monolayer WSe2 to reveal its properties of exciton emissions and related excitonic dynamics. Competitions between the localized and delocalized exciton emissions, as well as the exciton and trion emissions are observed, respectively. These competitions are suggested to be responsible for the abnormal temperature and excitation intensity dependent photoluminescence properties. The radiative lifetimes of both excitons and trions exhibit linear dependence on temperature within the temperature regime below 260 K, providing further evidence for two-dimensional nature of monolayer material.
Full text loading...
Most read this month