No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The fabrication of polyfluorene and polycarbazole-based photovoltaic devices using an air-stable process route
4. J. You, L. Dou, K. Yoshimura, T. Kato, K. Ohya, T. Moriarty, K. Emery, C.-C. Chen, J. Gao, G. Li, and Y. Yang, Nat. Commun. 4, 1446 (2013).
5. S. A. Gevorgyan, M. V. Madsen, H. F. Dam, M. Jørgensen, C. J. Fell, K. F. Anderson, B. C. Duck, A. Mescheloff, E. A. Katz, A. Elschner, R. Roesch, H. Hoppe, M. Hermenau, M. Riede, and F. C. Krebs, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 116, 187 (2013).
10. C. H. Peters, I. T. Sachs-Quintana, W. R. Mateker, T. Heumueller, J. Rivnay, R. Noriega, Z. M. Beiley, E. T. Hoke, A. Salleo, and M. D. McGehee, Adv. Mater. 24, 663 (2012).
12. E. S. R. Bovill, J. Griffin, T. Wang, J. W. Kingsley, H. Yi, A. Iraqi, A. R. Buckley, and D. G. Lidzey, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 183303 (2013).
15. T. Wang, A. J. Pearson, A. D. F. Dunbar, P. A. Staniec, D. C. Watters, H. Yi, A. J. Ryan, R. A. L. Jones, A. Iraqi, and D. G. Lidzey, Adv. Funct. Mater. 22, 1399 (2012).
16. S. H. Park, A. Roy, S. Beaupré, S. Cho, N. Coates, J. S. Moon, D. Moses, M. Leclerc, K. Lee, and A. J. Heeger, Nat. Photonics 3, 297 (2009).
23. Z. Chen, H. Lemke, S. Albert-Seifried, M. Caironi, M. M. Nielsen, M. Heeney, W. Zhang, I. McCulloch, and H. Sirringhaus, Adv. Mater. 22, 2371 (2010).
28. S. Alem, T.-Y. Chu, S. C. Tse, S. Wakim, J. Lu, R. Movileanu, Y. Tao, F. Bélanger, D. Désilets, S. Beaupré, M. Leclerc, S. Rodman, D. Waller, and R. Gaudiana, Org. Electron. 12, 1788 (2011).
29. A. A. B. Alghamdi, D. C. Watters, H. Yi, S. Al-Faifi, M. S. Almeataq, D. Coles, J. Kingsley, D. G. Lidzey, and A. Iraqi, J. Mater. Chem. A 1, 5165 (2013).
36. E. T. Hoke, I. T. Sachs-Quintana, M. T. Lloyd, I. Kauvar, W. R. Mateker, A. M. Nardes, C. H. Peters, N. Kopidakis, and M. D. McGehee, Adv. Energy Mater. 2, 1351 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
We report a comparative study based on the fabrication of polymer:fullerene photovoltaic (PV)
devices incorporating carbazole, fluorene, and a PTB based co-polymer. We have explored the efficiency and performance of such devices when the active polymer:fullerene layer is deposited by spin-casting either under nitrogen or ambient conditions. We show that PV
devices based on carbazole and fluorene based materials have very similar power conversion efficiencies when processed under both air and nitrogen, with other photobleaching measurements suggesting that such materials have comparatively enhanced photostability. Devices based on the PTB co-polymer, however, have reduced efficiency when processed in air.
Full text loading...
Most read this month