No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Reduced ultraviolet light induced degradation and enhanced light harvesting using YVO4
down-shifting nano-phosphor layer in organometal halide perovskite solar cells
2. H. S. Kim, C. R. Lee, J. H. Im, K. B. Lee, T. Moehl, A. Marchioro, S. J. Moon, R. H. Baker, J. H. Yum, J. E. Moser, M. Gratzel, and N. G. Park, Sci. Rep. 2, 591 (2012).
6. S. Mathew, A. Yella, P. Gao, R. H. Baker, B. F. E. Curchod, N. A. Ashtani, I. Tavernelli, U. Rothlisberger, M. K. Nazeeruddin, and M. Gratzel, Nat. Chem. 6, 242 (2014).
11. V. Gonzalez-Pedro, E. J. Juarez-Perez, W. S. Arsyad, E. M. Barea, F. Fabregat-Santiago, I. Mora-Sero, and J. Bisquert, Nano Lett. 14, 888 (2014).
14. N. K. Noel, S. D. Stranks, A. Abate, C. Wehrenfennig, S. Guarnera, A. A. Haghighirad, A. Sadhanala, G. E. Eperon, M. B. Johnston, A. M. Petrozza, L. M. Herz, and H. J. Snaith, “ Lead-free organic-inorganic tin halide perovskites for photovoltaic applications,” Energy Environ. Sci. (published online).
25. J. W. Lee, D. J. Seol, A. N. Cho, and N. G. Park, “ High-efficiency perovskite solar cells based on the black polymorph of HC(NH2)2PbI3,” Adv. Mater. (published online).
28. J. Burschka, A. Dualeh, F. Kessler, E. Baranoff, N. L. Cevey-Ha, C. Yi, M. K. Nazeeruddin, and M. Gratzel, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 18042 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
We report a simple method to mitigate ultra-violet (UV) degradation in TiO2 based perovskite solar cells (PSC) using a transparent luminescent down-shifting (DS) YVO4:Eu3+ nano-phosphor layer. The PSC coated with DS phosphor showed an improvement in stability under prolonged illumination retaining more than 50% of its initial efficiency, whereas PSC without the phosphor layer degraded to ∼35% of its initial value. The phosphor layer also provided ∼8.5% enhancement in photocurrent due to DS of incident UV photons into additional red photons. YVO4:Eu3+ layer thus served a bi-functional role in PSC by reducing photo-degradation as well as enhancing energy conversion efficiency.
Full text loading...
Most read this month