No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
p-GaAs(Cs,O)-photocathodes: Demarcation of domains of validity for practical models of the activation layer
4. M. Baylac, P. Adderley, J. Brittian, J. Clark, T. Day, J. Grames, J. Hansknecht, M. Poelker, M. Stutzman, A. T. Wu, and A. S. Terekhov, Phys. Rev. Spec. Top.-Accel. Beams 8, 123501 (2005).
5. B. Dunham, J. Barley, A. Bartnik, I. Bazarov, L. Cultrera, J. Dobbins, G. Hoffstaetter, B. Johnson, R. Kaplan, S. Karkare, V. Kostroun, H. Li, Y. Li, M. Liepe, X. Liu, F. Loehl, J. Maxson, P. Quigley, J. Reilly, D. Rice, D. Sabol, E. Smith, K. Smolenski, M. Tigner, V. Veshcherevich, D. Widger, and Z. Zhao, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 034105 (2013).
6. K. Aulenbacher, J. Schuler, D. v. Harrach, E. Reichert, J. Rothgen, A. Subashev, V. Tioukine, and Y. Yashin, J. Appl. Phys. 92, 7536–7543 (2002).
7. S. Karkare, D. Dimitrov, W. Schaff, L. Cultrera, A. Bartnik, X. Liu, E. Sawyer, T. Esposito, and I. Bazarov, J. Appl. Phys. 113, 104904 (2013).
8. D. H. Dowell, I. Bazarov, B. Dunham, K. Harkay, C. Hernandez-Garcia, R. Legg, H. Padmore, T. Rao, J. Smedley, and W. Wan, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Res., Sect. A 622, 685 (2010).
12. R. L. Bell, Negative Electron Affinity Devices ( Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1973), p. 148.
17. S. Pastuszka, D. Kratzmann, D. Schwalm, A. Wolf, D. A. Orlov, A. G. Paulish, H. E. Scheibler, A. S. Terekhov, and O. E. Tereshchenko, AIP Conf. Proc. 421, 493 (1998).
18. V. V. Bakin, D. V. Gorshkov, H. E. Scheibler, S. N. Kosolobov, and A. S. Terekhov, “ Studies of NEA-photocathodes,” in Proceedings of the 53rd ICFA Advanced Beam Dynamics Workshop on Energy Recovery Linacs “ERL-2013,” Novosibisk, Russia, 9–13 September 2013 (The Joint Accelerator Conferences Website, 2013), pp. 22–27.
19. Y. G. Galitsin, V. G. Mansurov, V. I. Poshevnev, and A. S. Terekhov, Poverkhnost 10, 140 (1989) (in Russian).
Article metrics loading...
The (Cs,O)-activation procedure for p-GaAs(Cs,O)-photocathodes was studied with the aim of demarcating the domains of validity for the two practical models of the (Cs,O)-activation layer: The dipole layer (DL) model and the heterojunction (HJ) model. To do this, the photocathode was activated far beyond the normal maximum of quantum efficiency, and several photocathode parameters were measured periodically during this process. In doing so, the data obtained enabled us to determine the domains of validity for the DL- and HJ-models, to define more precisely the characteristic parameters of the photocathode within both of these domains and thus to reveal the peculiarities of the influence of the (Cs,O)-layer on the photoelectron escape probability.
Full text loading...
Most read this month