No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Polymer-sorted (6,5) single-walled carbon nanotubes for solution-processed low-voltage flexible microelectronics
10. V. Derenskyi, W. Gomulya, J. M. S. Rios, M. Fritsch, N. Fröhlich, S. Jung, S. Allard, S. Z. Bisri, P. Gordiichuk, A. Herrmann, U. Scherf, and M. A. Loi, Adv. Mater. 26, 5969 (2014).
12. P. H. Lau, K. Takei, C. Wang, Y. Ju, J. Kim, Z. Yu, T. Takahashi, G. Cho, and A. Javey, Nano Lett. 13, 3864 (2013).
14. L. Petti, F. Bottacchi, N. Münzenrieder, H. Faber, G. Cantarella, C. Vogt, L. Büthe, I. Namal, F. Späth, T. Hertel, T. D. Anthopoulos, and G. Tröster, IEEE Int. Electron Device Meet. 2014, 26.4.1–26.4.4.
19. S. M. Sze and K. K. Ng, Physics of Semiconductor Devices ( Wiley, New York, 2007).
20. S. P. Schießl, N. Fro, M. Held, F. Gannott, M. Schweiger, M. Forster, U. Scherf, and J. Zaumseil, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 7, 682 (2015).
31. N. Münzenrieder, L. Petti, C. Zysset, D. Görk, L. Büthe, G. A. Salvatore, and G. Tröster, in IEEE ESSDERC (2013), pp. 362–365.
Article metrics loading...
We report on low operating voltage
transistors based on polymer-sorted semiconducting (6,5) single-walled carbon nanotube
(SWNT) networks processed from solution at room temperature. The (6,5) SWNTs were separated from the as-received carbon nanotubes mixture using a polyfluorene-based derivative as the sorting and dispersing polymer agent. As-prepared devices exhibit primarily p-type behavior with channel current on/off ratio >103 and hole mobility ≈2 cm2 V−1 s−1. These transistor characteristics enable realization of low-voltage unipolar inverters with wide noise margins and high signal gain (>5). Polymer/(6,5) SWNT
transistors were also fabricated on free-standing polyimide foils. The devices exhibit even higher hole mobility (≈8 cm2 V−1 s−1) and on/off ratios (>104) while remaining fully functional when bent to a radius of 4 mm.
Full text loading...
Most read this month