No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Experimental and theoretical realization of enhanced light scattering
spectroscopy of gold nanorods
5. L. L. Ye , G. Q. Wen , Y. H. Luo , H. Deng , L. N. Hu , C. Y. Kang , F. G. Ye , A. H. Liang , and Z. L. Jiang , Anal. Methods 6, 3724 (2014);
6. Y. B. Li , H. X. Li , Y. T. Sun , X. D. Chen , and Y. B. Zhu , Appl. Spectrosc. 64, 682 (2010);
6. B. Liu , J. G. Liu , F. X. Liang , Q. Wang , C. L. Zhang , X. Z. Qu , J. L. Li , D. Qiu , and Z. Z. Yang , Macromolecules 45, 5176 (2012).
28. S. W. Prescott and P. Mulvaney , J. Appl. Phys. 99, 123504 (2006);
28. J. Tao , Y. H. Lu , R. S. Zheng , K. Q. Lin , Z. G. Xie , Z. F. Luo , S. L. Li , P. Wang , and H. Ming , Chin. Phys. Lett. 25, 4459 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Assisted with transmission electron microscopy and extinction
scattering (ELS) experiments were performed with gold
Although both the nanospheres and nanorods can enhance light scattering in study aggregation, the spectral
relatively simple compared to that of nanospheres. This will further extend the application range
of ELS method to determinate the amounts of inorganic ions in analytical field and
investigate on the macromolecular aggregation in polymeric research due to its simplicity, rapidity, and
Full text loading...
Most read this month