No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Improving the sensitivity of a near-infrared nanocomposite photodetector by enhancing trap induced hole injection
1. L. Ma, W. Hu, Q. Zhang, P. Ren, X. Zhuang, H. Zhou, J. Xu, H. Li, Z. Shan, X. Wang, L. Liao, H. Q. Xu, and A. Pan, Nano Lett. 14, 694 (2014).
2. G. Konstantatos, M. Badioli, L. Gaudreau, J. Osmond, M. Bernechea, F. P. Garcia de Arquer, F. Gatti, and F. H. Koppens, Nat. Nanotechnol. 7, 363 (2012).
6. K. Szendrei, M. Speirs, W. Gomulya, D. Jarzab, M. Manca, O. V. Mikhnenko, M. Yarema, B. J. Kooi, W. Heiss, and M. A. Loi, Adv. Funct. Mater. 22, 1598 (2012).
8. X. Gong, M. Tong, Y. Xia, W. Cai, J. S. Moon, Y. Cao, G. Yu, C. L. Shieh, B. Nilsson, and A. J. Heeger, Science 325, 1665 (2009).
17. X. Hu, K. Wang, C. Liu, T. Meng, Y. Dong, S. Liu, F. Huang, X. Gong, and Y. Cao, J. Mater. Chem. C 2, 9592 (2014).
19. J. You, L. Dou, K. Yoshimura, T. Kato, K. Ohya, T. Moriarty, K. Emery, C. C. Chen, J. Gao, G. Li, and Y. Yang, Nat. Commun. 4, 1446 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
We report the enhancement of the photoconductive gain of nanocomposite near-infrared photodetectors by a zinc oxide nanoparticles
(ZnO NPs) rich surface at the nanocomposite/cathode interface. An argon plasma etching process was used to remove polymer at the surface of nanocomposite films, which resulted in a ZnO NPs rich surface. The other way is to spin-coat a thin layer of ZnO NPs onto the nanocomposite layer. The ZnO NPs rich surface, which acts as electron traps to induce secondary hole injection under reverse bias, increased hole injection, and thus the external quantum efficiency by 2–3 times. The darkcurrent declined one order of magnitude simultaneously as a result of etching the top nanocomposite layer. The specific detectivity at 800 nm was increased by 7.4 times to 1.11 × 1010 Jones due to the simultaneously suppressed noise and enhanced gain.
Full text loading...
Most read this month