No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Nano-honeycomb structured transparent electrode for enhanced light extraction from organic light-emitting diodes
10. Q. Zhang, D. Tsang, H. Kuwabara, Y. Hatae, B. Li, T. Takahashi, S. Y. Lee, T. Yasuda, and C. Adachi, Adv. Mater. 27, 2096 (2015).
16. Q. Wang, I. W. H. Oswald, X. Yang, G. Zhou, H. Jia, Q. Qiao, Y. Chen, J. Hoshikawa-Halbert, and B. E. Gnade, Adv. Mater. 26, 8107 (2014).
28. Y. Bai, J. Feng, Y.-F. Liu, J.-F. Song, J. Simonen, Y. Jin, Q.-D. Chen, J. Zi, and H.-B. Sun, Org. Electron. 12, 1927 (2011).
30. Y. Jin, J. Feng, X.-L. Zhang, Y.-G. Bi, Y. Bai, L. Chen, T. Lan, Y.-F. Liu, Q.-D. Chen, and H.-B. Sun, Adv. Mater. 24, 1187 (2012).
38. X. Li, W. C. H. Choy, L. Huo, F. Xie, W. E. I. Sha, B. Ding, X. Guo, Y. Li, J. Hou, J. You, and Y. Yang, Adv. Mater. 24, 3046 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
A universal nano-sphere lithography method has been developed to fabricate nano-structured transparent electrode, such as indium tin oxide (ITO), for light extraction from organic light-emitting diodes
(OLEDs). Perforated SiO2 film made from a monolayer
colloidal crystal of polystyrene spheres and tetraethyl orthosilicate sol-gel is used as a template. Ordered nano-honeycomb pits on the ITO electrode surface are obtained by chemical etching. The proposed method can be utilized to form large-area nano-structured ITO electrode. More than two folds' enhancement in both current efficiency and power efficiency has been achieved in a red phosphorescent OLED which was fabricated on the nano-structured ITO substrate.
Full text loading...
Most read this month