No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Role of phase composition for electronic states in CH3
prepared from CH3
2. H. Zhou, Q. Chen, G. Li, S. Luo, T.-b. Song, H.-S. Duan, Z. Hong, J. You, Y. Liu, and Y. Yang, Science 345, 542 (2014).
6. I. Deretzis, A. Alberti, G. Pellegrino, E. Smecca, F. Giannazzo, N. Sakai, T. Miyasaka, and A. La Magna, Appl. Phys. Lett. 106, 131904 (2015).
10. E. L. Unger, A. R. Bowring, C. J. Tassone, V. L. Pool, A. Gold-Parker, R. Cheacharoen, K. H. Stone, E. T. Hoke, M. F. Toney, and M. D. McGehee, Chem. Mater. 26, 7158 (2014).
11. S. D. Stranks, G. E. Eperon, G. Grancini, C. Menelaou, M. J. P. Alcocer, T. Leijtens, L. M. Herz, A. Petrozza, and H. J. Snaith, Science 342, 341 (2013).
15. A. Mei, X. Li, L. Liu, Z. Ku, T. Liu, Y. Rong, M. Xu, M. Hu, J. Chen, Y. Yang, M. Grätzel, and H. Han, Science 345, 295 (2014).
16. B.-W. Park, B. Philippe, T. Gustafsson, K. Sveinbjörnsson, A. Hagfeldt, E. M. J. Johansson, and G. Boschloo, Chem. Mater. 26, 4466 (2014).
19. S. Pathak, A. Sepo, A. Sadhanala, F. Deschler, A. Haghighirad, N. Sakai, K. C. Goedel, S. D. Stranks, N. Noel, M. Price, S. Hüttner, N. A. Hawkins, R. H. Friend, U. Steiner, and H. J. Snaith, ACS Nano 9, 2311 (2015).
Article metrics loading...
Modulated surface photovoltage (SPV) spectra have been correlated with the phase composition in layers of CH3NH3PbI3 (MAPbI3) prepared from MAI and PbCl2 and annealed at 100 °C. Depending on the annealing time, different compositions of MAPbI3, MAPbCl3, MACl, PbI2, and an un-identified phase were found. It has been demonstrated that evaporation of MAI and HI is crucial for the development of electronic states in MAPbI3 and that only the appearance and evolution of the phase PbI2 has an influence on electronic states in MAPbI3. With ongoing annealing, (i) a transition from p- to n-type doping was observed with the appearance of PbI2, (ii) shallow acceptor states were distinguished and disappeared in n-type doped MAPbI3, and (iii) a minimum of the SPV response related to deep defect states was found at the transition from p- to n-type doping. The results are discussed with respect to the further development of highly efficient and stable MAPbI3 absorbers for solar cells.
Full text loading...
Most read this month