No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Studies of scintillation properties of CaMoO4
at millikelvin temperatures
2. P. Meunier, M. Bravin, M. Bruckmayer, S. Giordano, M. Loidl, O. Meier, F. Pröbst, W. Seidel, M. Sisti, L. Stodolsky et al., Appl. Phys. Lett. 75, 1335–1337 (1999).
3. R. F. Lang, G. Angloher, M. Bauer, I. Bavykina, A. Bento, A. Brown, C. Bucci, C. Ciemniak, C. Coppi, G. Deuter et al., Astropart. Phys. 33, 60–64 (2010).
5. C. Cozzini, G. Angloher, C. Bucci, F. von Feilitzsch, D. Hauff, S. Henry, Th. Jagemann, J. Jochum, H. Kraus, B. Majorovits et al., Phys. Rev. C 70, 064606 (2004).
6. J. W. Beeman, F. A. Danevich, V. Ya. Degoda, E. N. Galashov, A. Giuliani, V. V. Kobychev, M. Mancuso, S. Marnieros, C. Nones, E. Olivieri et al., Phys. Lett. B 710, 318–323 (2012).
7. H. Bhang, R. S. Boiko, D. M. Chernyak, J. H. Choi, S. Choi, F. A. Danevich, K. V. Efendiev, C. Enss, A. Fleischmann, A. M. Gangapshev et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 375, 042023 (2012).
10. V. V. Alenkov, O. A. Buzanov, N. Khanbekov, S. K. Kim, H. J. Kim, V. N. Kornoukhov, H. Kraus, and V. B. Mikhailik, Cryst. Res. Technol. 46, 1223–1228 (2011).
14. V. Babin, P. Bohacek, E. Bender, A. Krasnikov, E. Mihokova, M. Nikl, N. Senguttuvan, A. Stolovits, Y. Usuki, S. Zazubovich et al., Radiat. Meas. 38, 533–537 (2004).
19. E. Aprile, M. Beck, K. Bokeloh, R. Budnika, B. Choi, H. A. Contreras, K.-L. Giboni, L. W. Goetzke, R. F. Lang, K. E. Lim et al., J. Instrum. 7, P10005 (2012).
20. S. Ingleby, “ Cryodetector readout for direct dark matter searches,” Ph.D. thesis ( Oxford Linacre College, 2011).
22. X.-F. Navick, private communication, 2015. For a certain temperature, the resistance value from the generic calibration curve is likely to have a systematic error estimated at 20%. The error is mainly due to the fact that NTD-Ge is a piezoelectric material and the exact calibration will vary every time it is glued to a substrate.
Article metrics loading...
Application of CaMoO4 as a scintillation target in cryogenic rare event searches relies on the understanding of scintillation properties of the material at the temperatures at which these detectors operate. We devised and implemented a detection module with a low-temperature
photomultiplier from Hamamatsu (model R8520-06) powered by a Cockcroft-Walton generator. The detector module containing the CaMoO4 crystal was placed in a 3He/4He dilution refrigerator and used to measure scintillation characteristics of CaMoO4 in the millikelvin temperature range. At the lowest temperature achieved, the energy resolution of CaMoO4 for 122 keV γ from a 57Co source is found to be 30%, and the fast and slow decay constants are 40.6 ± 0.8 μs and 3410 ± 50 μs, respectively. The temperature variation of the CaMoO4 decay kinetics is discussed in terms of a three-level model of the emission center.
Full text loading...
Most read this month