No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Modeling study of mesh conductors and their electroluminescent devices
2. H. C. Yuan, J. H. Shin, G. X. Qin, L. Sun, P. Bhattacharya, M. G. Lagally, G. K. Celler, and Z. Q. Ma, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94(1), 013102 (2009).
5. A. Facchetti and T. J. Marks, Transparent Electronics: From Synthesis to Applications ( Wiley, Chichester, UK, 2010).
6. J. van de Lagemaat, T. M. Barnes, G. Rumbles, S. E. Shaheen, T. J. Coutts, C. Weeks, I. Levitsky, J. Peltola, and P. Glatkowski, Appl. Phys. Lett. 88(23), 233503 (2006).
9. S. Bae, H. Kim, Y. Lee, X. Xu, J.-S. Park, Y. Zheng, J. Balakrishnan, T. Lei, H. Ri Kim, Y. I. Song, Y.-J. Kim, K. S. Kim, B. Ozyilmaz, J.-H. Ahn, B. H. Hong, and S. Iijima, Nat. Nanotechnol. 5(8), 574–578 (2010).
10. X. S. Li, Y. W. Zhu, W. W. Cai, M. Borysiak, B. Y. Han, D. Chen, R. D. Piner, L. Colombo, and R. S. Ruoff, Nano Lett. 9(12), 4359–4363 (2009).
11. L. Hu, M. Pasta, F. L. Mantia, L. Cui, S. Jeong, H. D. Deshazer, J. W. Choi, S. M. Han, and Y. Cui, Nano Lett. 10(2), 708–714 (2010).
See supplementary material at http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4913305
for specifications and surface resistivity of different mesh conductors, parameters required for the 3D modeling, mesh network of resistors for calculation of surface resistivity for transparent mesh electrode, and luminance versus applied forward bias and current density for different EL devices.[Supplementary Material]
26. O. Luukkonen, C. Simovski, G. Granet, G. Goussetis, D. Lioubtchenko, A. V. Raisanen, and S. A. Tretyakov, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 56(6), 1624–1632 (2008).
28. A. Thumann and H. Franz, Efficient Electrical Systems Design Handbook ( The Fairmont Press, Inc., Lilburn, GA, 2009).
29. D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization ( Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2006).
31. E. D. Palik and A. Addamiano, in Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids, edited by E. D. Palik ( Academic Press, Orlando, FL, 1985).
Article metrics loading...
Numerical models were established to correlate with the experimentally measured properties of mesh conductors previously developed through a combined process of dip coating carbon nanotubes and inkjet printing poly 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene: poly styrene sulfonate. The electroluminescent (EL)
devices assembled with such mesh conductors as front electrodes were modeled by commercially available finite element method software COMSOL Multiphysics. The modeling results are in agreement with those from the experiments and suggest that an optimized fiber arrangement is the key for further improving the performance of EL
devices based on mesh conductors.
Full text loading...
Most read this month