No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Simple characterization of electronic processes in perovskite photovoltaic cells
6. Z. Xiao, C. Bi, Y. Shao, Q. Dong, Q. Wang, Y. Yuan, C. Wang, Y. Gao, and J. Huang, Energy Environ. Sci. 7, 2619 (2014).
7. N. Tripathi, M. Yanagidaa, Y. Shirai, T. Masuda, L. Han, and K. Miyano, “Stable and reproducible planar perovskite/PC61BM solar devices with improved performance via chlorine mediated two step diffusion method,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (submitted).
13. M. Samiee, S. Konduri, B. Ganapathy, R. Kottokkaran, H. A. Abbas, A. Kitahara, P. Joshi, L. Zhang, M. Noack, and V. Dalal, Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 153502 (2014).
16. S. Agarwal, M. Seetharaman, N. K. Kumawat, A. S. Subbiah, S. K. Sarkar, D. Kabra, M. A. G. Namboothiry, and P. R. Nair, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 5, 4115 (2014).
17. J. Shi, J. Dong, S. Lv, Y. Xu, L. Zhu, J. Xiao, X. Xu, H. Wu, D. Li, Y. Luo, and Q. Meng, Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 063901 (2014).
18. H. Wei, J. Shi, X. Xu, J. Xiao, J. Luo, J. Dong, S. Lv, L. Zhu, H. Wu, D. Li, Y. Luo, Q. Meng, and Q. Chen, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17, 4937–4944 (2015).
19. H. S. Kim, I. Mora-Sero, V. Gonzalez-Pedro, F. Fabregat-Santiago, E. J. Juarez-Perez, N. G. Park, and J. Bisquert, Nat. Commun. 4, 2242 (2013).
20. H. J. Snaith, A. Abate, J. M. Ball, G. E. Eperon, T. Leijtens, N. K. Noel, S. D. Stranks, J. T.-W. Wang, K. Wojciechowski, and W. Zhang, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 5, 1511 (2014).
21. R. S. Sanchez, V. Gonzalez-Pedro, J.-W. Lee, N.-G. Park, Y. S. Kang, I. Mora-Sero, and J. Bisquert, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 5, 2357 (2014).
Article metrics loading...
Electronic properties of perovskite lead-halide photovoltaic cells have been studied. The dc current/voltage characteristics were found to be well fitted by a standard diode equation under optical excitation and in the dark, while the impedance spectroscopy revealed a pronounced slow process under light illumination, which is absent in the dark. A simple model is proposed, which can explain all aspects of the observed behavior quantitatively and consistently.
Full text loading...
Most read this month