No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
High-mobility and low-operating voltage organic thin film transistor with epoxy based siloxane binder as the gate dielectric
9. H. Moon, H. Seong, W. C. Shin, W.-T. Park, M. Kim, S. Lee, J. H. Bong, Y.-Y. Noh, B. J. Cho, S. Yoo, and S. G. Im, Nat. Mater. 14, 628 (2015).
16. J. Liu, J. W. Hennek, D. B. Buchholz, Y. G. Ha, S. Xie, V. P. Dravid, R. P. H. Chang, A. Facchetti, and T. J. Marks, Adv. Mater. 23, 992 (2011).
19. B. Borup, B. Standke, and C. Waßmer, Eur. Coat. J. 11, 28 (2007).
20. T. P. S. Tommie, W. Kelley, L. D. Boardman, T. D. Jones, D. V. Muyres, and M. J. Pellerite, U.S. patent 2003/0102472 A1 (5 June 2003).
21. J. Takeya, M. Yamagishi, Y. Tominari, R. Hirahara, Y. Nakazawa, T. Nishikawa, T. Kawase, T. Shimoda, and S. Ogawa, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 2005 (2007).
22. C. Yfantis, S. Depountis, and D. Yfantis, in Proceedings of the 1st WSEAS International Conference on Materials Science (2008), p. 82.
23. N. W. Cuong Pham-Huu, N. Keller, M.-J. Ledoux, V. Keller-Spitzer, D. Begin, P. Bernhardt, S. Josset, S. Hajesmaili, and T. Romero, U.S. patent 2010/0239470 A1 (23 September 2010).
Article metrics loading...
This paper reports the fabrication of pentacene-based organic thin-film transistors using a dielectric material, Dynasylan ®SIVO110. The devices exhibit excellent performance characterized by a low threshold voltage of −1.4 V (operating voltage: 0 to −4 V) together with a mobility of 1.9 cm2 V−1s−1. These results are promising because it uses only a single layer of dielectric without performing any intermediate treatment. The reason is attributed to the high charge storage capacity of the dielectric (κ ∼ 20.02), a low interfacial trap density (2.56 × 1011cm−2), and favorable pentacene film morphology consisting of large and interconnected grains having an average size of 234 nm.
Full text loading...
Most read this month