No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Solvent immersion nanoimprint lithography of fluorescent conjugated polymers
1. R. H. Friend, R. W. Gymer, A. B. Holmes, J. H. Burroughes, R. N. Marks, C. Taliani, D. D. C. Bradley, D. A. Dos Santos, J. L. Bredas, M. Logdlund, and W. R. Salaneck, Nature 397, 121 (1999).
7. C. Kallinger, M. Hilmer, A. Haugeneder, M. Perner, W. Spirkl, U. Lemmer, J. Feldmann, U. Scherf, K. Muellen, A. Gombert, and V. Wittwer, Adv. Mater. 10, 920 (1998).
8. H. Chun, P. Manousiadis, S. Rajbhandari, D. A. Vithanage, G. Faulkner, D. Tsonev, J. J. D. McKendry, S. Videv, E. Xie, E. Gu, M. D. Dawson, H. Haas, G. A. Turnbull, I. D. W. Samuel, and D. C. O'Brien, IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett. 26, 2035 (2014).
13. Y. Chen, J. Herrnsdorf, B. Guilhabert, A. L. Kanibolotsky, A. R. MacKintosh, Y. Wang, R. A. Pethrick, E. Gu, G. A. Turnbull, P. J. Skabara, I. D. W. Samuel, N. Laurand, and M. D. Dawson, Org. Electron. 12, 62 (2011).
15. M. G. Ramirez, P. G. Boj, V. Navarro-Fuster, I. Vragovic, J. M. Villalvilla, I. Alonso, V. Trabadelo, S. Merino, and M. A. Díaz-García, Opt. Express 19, 22443 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Solvent immersion imprint lithography (SIIL) was used to directly nanostructure conjugated polymer films. The technique was used to create light-emitting diffractive optical elements and organic semiconductor lasers. Gratings with lateral features as small as 70 nm and depths of ∼25 nm were achieved in poly(9,9-dioctylfluorenyl-2,7-diyl). The angular emission from the patterned
films was studied, comparing measurement to theoretical predictions. Organic distributed feedback lasers fabricated with SIIL exhibited thresholds for lasing of ∼40 kW/cm2, similar to those made with established nanoimprint processes. The results show that SIIL is a quick, convenient and practical technique for nanopatterning of polymer photonic devices.
Full text loading...
Most read this month