No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Charge-carrier dynamics in benzoporphyrin films investigated by time-resolved terahertz spectroscopy
23. V. K. Thorsmolle, R. D. Averitt, X. Chi, D. J. Hilton, D. L. Smith, A. P. Ramirez, and A. J. Taylor, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 891 (2004).
25. O. Ostroverkhova, S. Shcherbyna, D. G. Cooke, R. F. Egerton, F. A. Hegmann, R. R. Tykwinski, S. R. Parkin, and J. E. Anthony, J. Appl. Phys. 98, 033701 (2005).
31. N. Karpowicz, J. Dai, X. Lu, Y. Chen, M. Yamaguchi, H. Zhao, X.-C. Zhang, L. Zhang, C. Zhang, M. Price-Gallagher, C. Fletcher, O. Mamer, A. Lesimple, and K. Johonson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 011131 (2008).
See supplementary material at http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4934690
for the details of the setup for time-resolved THz spectrometer, the fitted parameters of the one-dimensional transient signals, and excitation fluence dependence of photo-induced change of the THz electric field at the peak of the THz transmission.[Supplementary Material]
37. G. Grancini, M. Maiuri, D. Fazzi, A. Petrozza, H. J. Egelhaaf, D. Brida, G. Cerullo, and G. Lanzani, Nat. Mater. 12, 29 (2013).
38. A. E. Jailaubekov, A. P. Willard, J. R. Tritsch, W.-L. Chan, N. Sai, R. Gearba, L. G. Kaake, K. J. Williams, K. Leung, P. J. Rossky, and X.-Y. Zhu, Nat. Mater. 12, 66 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
We investigated charge-carrier dynamics in benzoporphyrin (BP) and BP-based bulk heterojunction (BHJ) films with optical pump-broadband terahertz (THz) probe spectroscopy. In both samples, we observed instantaneous appearance of transient THz signals, which are attributed to mobile charge carriers that are much lower in transition energy than excitons. These carriers recombine and/or trap at defect sites within a few ps. In the BP-based BHJ films, the decay dynamics of transient THz signals was faster relative to that in the BP
films. In contrast to the BP
films, approximately 10% of the transient signal does not decay within 35 ps, indicating survival of free charge carriers.
Full text loading...
Most read this month