No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Efficient fluorescence/phosphorescence white organic light-emitting diodes with ultra high color stability and mild efficiency roll-off
1. J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, P. L. Burns, and A. B. Holmes, Nature 347, 539 (1990).
2. M. A. Baldo, D. F. O'Brien, Y. You, A. Shoustikov, S. Sibley, M. E. Thompson, and S. R. Forrest, Nature 395, 151 (1998).
11. M. E. Kondakova, J. C. Deaton, T. D. Pawlik, D. J. Giesen, D. Y. Kondakov, R. H. Young, T. L. Royster, D. L. Comfort, and J. D. Shore, J. Appl. Phys. 107, 014515 (2010).
13. G. Cheng, Y. F. Zhang, Y. Zhao, Y. Y. Lin, C. Y. Ruan, S. Y. Liu, T. Fei, Y. G. Ma, and Y. X. Cheng, Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 043504 (2006).
15. R. J. Holmes, S. R. Forrest, Y. J. Tung, R. C. Kwong, J. J. Brown, S. Garon, and M. E. Thompson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 82, 2422 (2003).
22. J. Huang, Y. B. Jiang, J. Yang, R. L. Tang, N. Xie, Q. Q. Li, H. S. Kwok, B. Z. Tang, and Z. Li, J. Mater. Chem. C 2, 2028 (2014).
23. J. Huang, N. Sun, Y. Q. Dong, R. L. Tang, P. Lu, P. Cai, Q. Q. Li, D. G. Ma, J. G. Qin, and Z. Li, Adv. Funct. Mater. 23, 2329 (2013).
24. W. C. Chen, Y. Yuan, G. F. Wu, H. X. Wei, J. Ye, M. Chen, F. Lu, Q. X. Tong, F. L. Wong, and C. S. Lee, Org. Electron. 17, 159 (2015).
26. Y. C. Li, Z. H. Wang, X. L. Li, G. Z. Xie, D. C. Chen, Y. F. Wang, C. C. Lo, A. Lien, J. B. Peng, Y. Cao, and S. J. Su, Chem. Mater. 27, 1100 (2015).
31. L. M. Huang, G. M. Tu, Y. Chi, W. Y. Hung, Y. C. Song, M. R. Tseng, P. T. Chou, G. H. Lee, K. T. Wong, S. H. Cheng, and W. S. Tsai, J. Mater. Chem. C 1, 7582 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
Efficient fluorescence/phosphorescence hybrid white organic light-emitting diodes
(OLEDs) with single doped co-host structure have been fabricated. Device using 9-Naphthyl-10 -(4-triphenylamine)anthrancene as the fluorescent dopant and Ir(ppy)3 and Ir(2-phq)3 as the green and orange phosphorescent dopants show the luminous efficiency of 12.4% (17.6 lm/W, 27.5 cd/A) at 1000 cd/m2. Most important to note that the efficiency-brightness roll-off of the device was very mild. With the brightness rising up to 5000 and 10 000 cd/m2, the efficiency could be kept at 11.8% (14.0 lm/W, 26.5 cd/A) and 11.0% (11.8 lm/W, 25.0 cd/A). The Commission Internationale de L'Eclairage (CIE) coordinates and color rending index (CRI) were measured to be (0.45, 0.48) and 65, respectively, and remained the same in a large range of brightness (1000–10 000 cd/m2), which is scarce in the reported white OLEDs. The performance of the device at high luminance (5000 and 10 000 cd/m2) was among the best reported results including fluorescence/phosphorescence hybrid and all-phosphorescent white OLEDs. Moreover, the CRI of the white OLED can be improved to 83 by using a yellow-green emitter (Ir(ppy)2bop) in the device.
Full text loading...
Most read this month