No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Comment on “A lightweight yet sound-proof honeycomb acoustic metamaterial” [Appl. Phys. Lett. 106
, 171905 (2015)]
2. B. H. Song and J. S. Bolton, “ A transfer-matrix approach for estimating the characteristic impedance and wave numbers of limp and rigid porous materials,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 107, 1131–1152 (2000).
3. D. A. Bies and C. H. Hansen, Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th ed. ( CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2009).
5. A. Peiffer, S. Brühl, and D. Redmann, “ Hybrid modelling of random excitation of shell structures,” in Noise and Vibration: Emerging Methods ( Oxford, England, 2009).
6. S. Collings and K. Stewart, “ Building material panel transmission loss evaluation using an impedance tube,” in Proceedings of the ACOUSTICS, Gold Coast, Australia, 2011, p. 6.
7. L. L. Beranek, Noise and Vibration Control, 2nd ed. ( McGraw-Hill, Cambridge, MA, 1988).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month