No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Reducing contact resistance in ferroelectric organic transistors by buffering the semiconductor/dielectric interface
4. T. Minari, T. Miyadera, K. Tsukagoshi, T. Hamano, Y. Aoyagi, R. Yasuda, K. Nomoto, T. Nemoto, and S. Isoda, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91(6), 063506 (2007).
11. X. Cheng, Y. Y. Noh, J. Wang, M. Tello, J. Frisch, R. P. Blum, A. Vollmer, J. P. Rabe, N. Koch, and H. Sirringhaus, Adv. Funct. Mater. 19(15), 2407–2415 (2009).
12. R. C. Naber, C. Tanase, P. W. Blom, G. H. Gelinck, A. W. Marsman, F. J. Touwslager, S. Setayesh, and D. M. De Leeuw, Nat. Mater. 4(3), 243–248 (2005).
14. T. N. Ng, D. E. Schwartz, L. L. Lavery, G. L. Whiting, B. Russo, B. Krusor, J. Veres, P. Bröms, L. Herlogsson, and N. Alam, Sci. Rep. 2, 585 (2012).
16. H. Sun, Q. Wang, Y. Li, Y.-F. Lin, Y. Wang, Y. Yin, Y. Xu, C. Liu, K. Tsukagoshi, L. Pan, X. Wang, Z. Hu, and Y. Shi, Sci. Rep. 4, 7227 (2014).
26. D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization ( John Wiley & Sons, 2006).
Article metrics loading...
The reduction of contact resistance in ferroelectric
organic field-effect transistors (Fe-OFETs) by buffering the interfacial polarization fluctuation was reported. An ultrathin poly(methyl methacrylate) layer was inserted between the ferroelectric polymer and organic semiconductor layers. The contact resistance was significantly reduced to 55 kΩ cm. By contrast, Fe-OFETs without buffering exhibited a significantly larger contact resistance of 260 kΩ cm. Results showed that such an enhanced charge injection was attributed to the buffering effect at the semiconductor/ferroelectric interface, which narrowed the trap distribution of the organic semiconductor in the contact region. The presented work provided an efficient method of lowering the contact resistance in Fe-OFETs, which is beneficial for the further development of Fe-OFETs.
Full text loading...
Most read this month