No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
tuning threshold voltage of field-effect transistors based on blends of poly(3-hexylthiophene) with an insulator electret
2. R. C. G. Naber, C. Tanase, P. W. M. Blom, G. H. Gelinck, A. W. Marsman, F. J. Touwslager, S. Setayesh, and D. M. de Leeuw, Nat. Mater. 4, 243 (2005);
2. Y. Guo, C.-a. Di, S. Ye, X. Sun, J. Zheng, Y. Wen, W. Wu, G. Yu, and Y. Liu, Adv. Mater. 21, 1954 (2009);
5. S. Goffri, C. Müller, N. Stingelin-Stutzmann, D. W. Breiby, C. P. Radano, J. W. Andreasen, R. Thompson, R. A. J. Janssen, M. M. Nielsen, P. Smith, and H. Sirringhaus, Nat. Mater. 5, 950 (2006).
6. G. Lu, J. Blakesley, S. Himmelberger, P. Pingel, J. Frisch, I. Lieberwirth, I. Salzmann, M. Oehzelt, R. Di Pietro, A. Salleo, N. Koch, and D. Neher, Nat. Commun. 4, 1588 (2013).
7. K.-J. Baeg, Y.-Y. Noh, H. Sirringhaus, and D.-Y. Kim, Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 224 (2010);
7. K.-J. Baeg, D. Khim, J. Kim, B.-D. Yang, M. Kang, S.-W. Jung, I.-K. You, D.-Y. Kim, and Y.-Y. Noh, Adv. Funct. Mater 22, 2915 (2012);
Article metrics loading...
Blending the conjugated polymer poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) with the insulating electret polystyrene (PS), we show that the threshold voltage V
t of organic field-effect transistors
(OFETs) can be easily and reversely tuned by applying a gate bias stress at 130 °C. It is proposed that this phenomenon is caused by thermally activated charge injection from P3HT into PS matrix, and that this charge is immobilized within the PS matrix after cooling down to room temperature. Therefore, room-temperature hysteresis-free FETs with desired V
t can be easily achieved. The approach is applied to reversely tune the OFET mode of operation from accumulation to depletion, and to build inverters.
Full text loading...
Most read this month