No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Plasmon-enhanced random lasing in bio-compatible networks of cellulose nanofibers
3. M. H. Huang, S. Mao, H. Feick, H. Q. Yan, Y. Y. Wu, H. Kind, E. Weber, R. Russo, and P. D. Yang, Science 292, 1897 (2001).
9. S. N. Fernandes, Y. Geng, S. Vignolini, B. J. Glover, A. C. Trindade, J. P. Canejo, P. L. Almeida, P. Brogueira, and M. H. Godinho, Macromol. Chem. Phys. 214, 25−32 (2013).
10. H. Sugimoto, R. Zhang, B. M. Reinhard, M. Fujii, G. Perotto, B. Marelli, F. G. Omenetto, and L. D. Negro, Appl. Phys. Lett. 107, 041111 (2015).
14. V. S. Letokhov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 53, 1442–1452 (1967)
14. V. S. Letokhov, [Sov. Phys. JETP 26, 835–840 (1968)].
32. E. Akkermans and G. Montambaux, Mesoscopic Physics of Electrons and Photons ( Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
We report on plasmon-enhanced random lasing in bio-compatible light emitting Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (HPC) nanofiber networks doped with goldnanoparticles.HPC nanofibers with a diameter of 260 ± 30 nm were synthesized by a one step, cost-effective and facile electrospinning technique from a solution-containing Rhodamine 6G and Aunanoparticles.Nanoparticles of controlled diameters from 10 nm to 80 nm were dispersed inside the nanofibers and optically characterized using photoluminescence, dark-field spectroscopy, and coherent backscattering measurements. Plasmon-enhanced random lasing was demonstrated with a lower threshold than that in dye-doped identical HPC networks without Aunanoparticles. These findings provide an effective approach for plasmon-enhanced random lasers based on a bio-compatible host matrix that is particularly attractive for biophotonic applications such as fluorescence sensing, optical tagging, and detection.
Full text loading...
Most read this month