No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Time-domain measurement of terahertz frequency magnetoplasmon resonances in a two-dimensional electron system by the direct injection of picosecond pulsed currents
10. I. Grigelionis, K. Nogajewski, G. Karczewski, T. Wojtowicz, M. Czapkiewicz, J. Wróbel, H. Boukari, H. Mariette, and J. Łusakowski, Phys. Rev. B 91, 075424 (2015).
11. G. Scalari, C. Maissen, C. , Turčinková, D. , Hagenmüller, S. De Liberato, C. Ciuti, C. Reichl, D. Schuh, W. Wegscheider, M. Beck, and J. Faist, Science 335, 1323–1326 (2012).
12. C. Maissen, G. Scalari, F. Valmorra, M. Beck, J. Faist, S. Cibella, R. Leoni, C. Reichl, C. Charpentier, and W. Wegscheider, Phys. Rev. B 90, 205309 (2014).
15. J. Wu, A. S. Mayorov, C. D. Wood, D. Mistry, L. Li, W. Muchenje, M. C. Rosamond, L. Chen, E. H. Linfield, A. G. Davies, and J. E. Cunningham, Sci. Rep. 5, 15420 (2015).
18. J. H. Davies, The Physics of Low-Dimensional Semiconductors: An Introduction ( Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
We have investigated terahertz (THz) frequency magnetoplasmon resonances in a two-dimensional electron system through the direct injection of picosecond duration current pulses. The evolution of the time-domain signals was measured as a function of magnetic field, and the results were found to be in agreement with calculations using a mode-matching approach for four modes observed in the frequency range above 0.1 THz. This introduces a generic technique suitable for sampling ultrafast carrier dynamics in low-dimensional semiconductor nanostructures at THz frequencies.
Full text loading...
Most read this month